[RU/EN] Honest review

monroe1

Gold Nova I
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Apr 11, 2016
ENGLISH

Hi , im using leaguecheats not very long, but already give my opinion.

Aimbot: 11/10
Aimbot is amazing for faceit and etc. leagues. I use pl*tin*mcheats, Frux0 and other, and i can say with full confidence that LC 2.5 have the BEST aimbot on the market today.
F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F5531f960e06190a45ae090ae014f3ec7.png

Triggerbot: 0/10
Dont use triggerbot right now. I can not say anything about it.

ESP : 5/10
The weakest spot. Very simply done and sometimes not see enemies behind the wall, but the basis of its function is performed.

Other : 10/10
The bhop is great

Support: 10/10
Best support and cheat community on the planet Kappa

RUSSIAN

Если нужен хак для фейсит и так далее - это лучший выбор. На голову превосходит как pl*tin*mcheats, так и frux0.
Не использую на фейсите, но думаю что он очень хорош.

ИМХО самое слабое место. Очень бедно выглядит, у того же ЧЛЕМОНБЕКА в Члениксе ESP и то лучше, но основную функцию выполняет, поэтому 5 из 10

Отличный бхоп

Отзывчивый саппорт, нечего больше сказать.

The weakest spot. Very simply done and sometimes not see enemies behind the wall, but the basis of its function is performed.

That's because MM and Faceit use very restricted anti-visual thing called PVS. No other cheat has better visuals. It works the same way for everyone and cannot be fixed.

Thanks for review!

Reactions: monroe1
That's because MM and Faceit use very restricted anti-visual thing called PVS. No other cheat has better visuals. It works the same way for everyone and cannot be fixed.

Thanks for review!
I know. I just meant that themselves ESP very simple look. In others hacks they look better. IMHO :)

I know. I just meant that themselves ESP very simple look. In others hacks they look better. IMHO :)
Well yeah, you might be right. But me, and probably most of LC users would rather have toptier aimbot than esp, which is the case. :D

Nice review mate. One thing caught my eye though, the 71% HS on Faceit will most likely get you banned soon. You should strive to have around 40-50%. 71% average HS is too much.

Nice review mate. One thing caught my eye though, the 71% HS on Faceit will most likely get you banned soon. You should strive to have around 40-50%. 71% average HS is too much.
idk how it happened Keepo

ENGLISH

Hi , im using leaguecheats not very long, but already give my opinion.

Aimbot is amazing for faceit and etc. leagues. I use **************, Frux0 and other, and i can say with full confidence that LC 2.5 have the BEST aimbot on the market today.

Dont use triggerbot right now. I can not say anything about it.

The bhop is great

Best support and cheat community on the planet Kappa

RUSSIAN

Если нужен хак для фейсит и так далее - это лучший выбор. На голову превосходит как **************, так и frux0.
Не использую на фейсите, но думаю что он очень хорош.

ИМХО самое слабое место. Очень бедно выглядит, у того же ЧЛЕМОНБЕКА в Члениксе ESP и то лучше, но основную функцию выполняет, поэтому 5 из 10

Отличный бхоп

Отзывчивый саппорт, нечего больше сказать.
nice review m8!