Patrick Hansen

Silver Elite Master
Dec 19, 2014
Hello.

First of i've been here a few times, since CSGO i've been on and off the game for me for the past 2 years now and when i play, it with cheats. I have used lots of different cheats from f2c and p2c cheats so i know pretty good what to expect of a bad and a good cheat and what the difference is.

Since i brought back 2 years ago and from now the interface for the cheat (ingame) hasn't change much a few new settings has been added.
The aimbot feels so smooth and powerful when settings are correct i tried going through all my demos and point out a clear aim lock or aimbot (key 1) but wasn't able to find any even when going at very slow forward 15-30%
also when looking at demos this hack look so legit on long range with aimlock compared to others sometimes my brother sites next time me and he would try guess when i have aimlock on while bots run around (Test map de_botz or smth) and he would guess wrong most of the time which is so funny / cool since he would know that the cheat is on from start.
Using key1 for shooting also feels very good and smooth with low fov and it just is impossible to see with nice tuned aimbot smooth and your own sensitivity everything plays in and it still looks so legit.

the settings are a lot easier to understand than many other providers since they got a whole wiki just to document the hack and what each setting does which is wonderful for new cheaters and even veteran cheaters.

Configuring the cheat is another story i don't like it.
since i'm not able to write directly values, and what i mean is that if i want ect fov = 1.19 i can't because it will jump to 2, the only way of making this 1.19 is by doing config file manual which makes it take so long to config since you would have to restart csgo for settings to take effect, i think there is other providers that does a better job at this by making it possible to write the value yourself (ingame) it's feels like a minor thing but when you want your settings to be perfect it can take 15 more than 15 restarts to get the right recoil settings.
This is pretty much the only thing that i hate about the cheat that if you want to "fine tune the hack" you gotta do it with config file.

The recoil is amazing never seen such power.
First time i used this cheat (2015 ish) i was very good even at that time but didn't feel so good as now, when i have the right settings i feel like i can do the most insane pray downs and keep 8/10 shots on his body / head which is just wow with range of a site to pit, and it would still look legit as hell which is just wow :)
other provides will not have their recoil looking this legit on long range as this does.

ESP is basic not that much to tell has everything you want to see bomb, weapons they use hp and such very nice.

DLight i use this and feels so awesome it makes me never prefire and i won't be doing suspicious rotations cuz i can see everyone it so awesome and still when going into a fight you will know pretty much where all are before they see you which makes it a lot easier to just go full on without thinking about doing pre-fires or something suspicious :)

Triggerbot has so many settings as well can be mixed with aimlock to make the most insane flickshoots in a heated moment, it has so many settings you can make it go for bones or just shoot when crosshair is over body it also have delays random delays it makes orbing looking so legit and most hacks will be so easy to spot with triggerbot but this one isn't, it really does a good job at hiding it behind good setting and still be so strong.

Buying

First time i was here back in 2015 it was quick with activations this days i will take longer, and also seems a bit more confusing than before but all this has to do with security which is what we all strive for in the end so it really isn't something we can be mad about in my eyes. Also i had to link my account this is something new added wasn't back then was confusing to start with :)

Support

The support is awesome i really like ToX just the way he replies to people and he's way of reacting to bs makes me laugh sometimes and that's in a good way ^^
also the support team is so nice and fast to respond to people's problems and makes them not being afraid to ask another if they might run into other issues later.

Community

When i look at general i feel that the forums has gotten a lot more active since i last visited and that's awesome, seeing so many people one place and all have one thing in common being cheaters and being part of the best cheat is just awesome ^^ people are friendly and nice and has good humor which is what i like about forums that they can be full of information and still be funny :)

Security
Got banned in the way back in 2014-15 with Tamita or cannot recall the name ^^ this month there has been nothing no ow and no vacation so i feel so happy also seen that it hasn't been detected since then which is just wow considering it being a public cheat. Just want to mention that jimster gave me a new account the next day since i had insurance so awesome :)

So in a short i would say this.
The hack takes a lot of time to adjust to your playstyle and getting the right smooth and recoil.
The hack with good settings is extremely legit and still so powerful best of all cheats i know.
people are a lot more friendly here than other sites people are very negative and aggressive on others not here.

Aimbot 9.8/10 - recoil after didn't work
Triggerbot 10/10
ESP 10/10
Security 9/10 - Banned once but that's a loong time ago.
Recoil control 10/10
Settings things up and getting correct settings 7.5/10 - takes so long to get make good settings.

Also sorry my english isn't the best, i'm not speaking english as my main language which is why the grama can be alittle bad:p

Last edited:
Reactions: 4DHERo and SantaS
Thx for your review in LC 3.0 many things will be added and fixed :)

providers that does a better job at this by making it possible to write the value yourself (ingame)
Yea, and they are getting VAC hammered FrankerZ

The support is awesome i really like ToX just the way he replies to people and he's way of reacting to bs makes me laugh sometimes and that's in a good way ^^
wixSanic

The hack takes a lot of time to adjust to your playstyle and getting the right smooth and recoil.
The hack with good settings is extremely legit and still so powerful best of all cheats i know.
people are a lot more friendly here than other sites people are very negative and aggressive on others not here.
Last question.. Would you recommend our software to anyone?

Dang son, if i was new after reading this i'd buy immediately +1
-J

Nice thats what i hope for this to give people some info on what to expect from this cheat and how things are around here :)

Yea, and they are getting VAC hammered FrankerZ

wixSanic

Last question.. Would you recommend our software to anyone?

Without doubt all my teammates know what cheat i use :) (my clan)

Reactions: ToX
Nice thats what i hope for this to give people some info on what to expect from this cheat and how things are around here :)

Without doubt all my teammates know what cheat i use :) (my clan)
Okay ;) Thanks for nice review!