capped27

Apr 29, 2015
Hi guys ! I would just like to start by saying I have been using this website for CS hacks for a long time now about 5 moths and to be honest I cannot really say anything bad about it. Everything is top notch whether is the hacks itself or even the support from the staff.

So anyway lets go onto my review !

ESP - 9/10

The ESP is great ! Works well, easy to use and just really does the job, however would be better if you can see people from a long distance rather then when your close but the other then that its amazing !

Trigger - 7/10

The trigger is a very useful and handy tool that they have, makes me look good when every shot is on point, the trigger on these hacks are very good and again, easy to use however I do have some problems that it does not turn off me when I press toggle off !

These two are the main things I really use therefore I cannot say anything else about the other cool FEATURES that they have install for the users but I can ensure you it will be great !

Overall at first I was a bit scared to use this website, I found this website out via a friend of mine a long time ago. The support from the staff are great even when they get people asking stupid things like me (hehe) but they still keep there cool and help which is great ! I would rate the hacks a 9/10 overall !

Thank you for reading !

Regarding the ESP, unfortunately that Happend with every cheat because Valve implemented something to make ESP not quite as gamebreaking. As far as the toggle problem, make sure you don't have multiple instances of the cheat open in task manager.

Anyways, thanks for the review :)