Review of Support, not actual software

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Eligible for Pro League Beta
May 22, 2017
Hello guys,

I've been in LC for around 4 months now, and recently attempted to buy a smurf account from a certain (now ex) Helper called @SantaS . Now him being a "Helper", it was natural for me to trust him more than other VIP users, and proceeded to pay him 30 Euros for an account. Now as some of you will know, SantaS actually scammed me (Yes, he has lifetime LC, and chooses to throw that away for 30 Euros, so he can buy PUGB...). But I'm not making this thread to complain about him.

As soon as I realized I've been scammed, (in no particular order) @Jimster480, @ToX, @Virus1x, @Aaron, @Ferre have responded to my PMs, and immediately Market-Place Banned SantaS, and stripped his "Helper" title. Not only was I impressed by the quick respond, ToX even offered to provide me a free extended 1 month LC Subscription (just to clarify:
LeagueCheats are not affiliated/participating with any marketplace transactions, except as Middle-man service. However, ToX recognized that SantaS was previously part of the LC team, and graciously allowed the 1 month extended sub).

Later on, Aaron recommended me other trustable sellers, and Ferre and him offered to act as Middle-man to securely transact the trade.

I'm just typing this because I'd like to thank LC's team for helping a random user out, and let people know that LC aren't just some heartless assholes, they genuinely care about us enjoying using LC to its full potential.

P.S. Even if some replies from LC team come off as rude to potential customers, just remember this, there is a WIKI, FAQ, and Anti-Cheat Status for you to check out, before opening a new pointless thread, asking questions we've seen and answered hundreds of times before.

TL;DR: SantaS (previously "Helper") scammed me, LC team covered the scam cost by offering me free month of LC subscription, and helped me out on future trades.

~ LC ROCKS

Yours,
Edwin

Talk about your 30 dollars all you want sir. Aaron almost lost 6 dollars that dayKappaDansGame

wix1wix2
wix3wix4
Still sorry bout your loss man but at least you got a free sub out of it >_>

Glad you are happy and we're able to find what you needed.
Sorry about our helper acting inappropriately and now he is permanently banned.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

good riddance!!! dirty scammers!
Ive been put off buying accounts for life. I bought a smurf with like 300hours @ silver, got it to about 1.8k hours (no idling) had about $900 of skins on there.
Hacked back. Authentication everything - Steam support gave back and wouldnt give me back as its obvious i purchased the account as the origin was russia.
To be fair, Steam did refund me £240 for DIRECT debit/credit transactions, However all that time trading up, FPL, ESEA A.... Lost it all.

Now im on one of them 400hour accounts and get accused non-stop. i love it.

good riddance!!! dirty scammers!
Ive been put off buying accounts for life. I bought a smurf with like 300hours @ silver, got it to about 1.8k hours (no idling) had about $900 of skins on there.
Hacked back. Authentication everything - Steam support gave back and wouldnt give me back as its obvious i purchased the account as the origin was russia.
To be fair, Steam did refund me £240 for DIRECT debit/credit transactions, However all that time trading up, FPL, ESEA A.... Lost it all.

Now im on one of them 400hour accounts and get accused non-stop. i love it.

To make you happy I have put up an account you would really like on the following thread:
https://leaguecheats.com/threads/le...ns-level-50-8-years-service-3000-hours.11077/

-Everything is mentioned in full honesty, enjoy.

Regards
Mr Robot

Thanks dude, But as stated. I wont buy an account again. Especially from a brand new user with 6 posts, No offence...

I would only buy from known long term members.
EDIT:

Player Auctions.... This is what i used... I contacted them for help and was ignored, then i was banned from there site. NEVER use PA

Understandable, no pressure :)
I don't use Player Auctions anymore G2G is much better besides I dont sell or buy accounts anymore. Was going to keep this as my main but realized I'd rather not have a main.

Last edited:
Reactions: KRM8
This is what I like with LC. It has the best support in the world. They are not rude in replying. Just think of it this way. They all come from work/competition all tired and groggy, and they have to answer a question that has been answered a billion times before. Of course, they will try their best to answer your question as straight as possible. At the end of the day, if the support team are not available, someone from the forums will answer you. The answer may not be 100% correct, but at least they have an idea. Come the time that the support team is available, they would have answered your questions right in time.

I am really glad you are enjoying your stay here in LC. Actually, I am not buying LC just because of the hack, but the community is like a second home to me. I check here everyday to see what’s going on and try to help people. I do not have the greatest knowledge about the cheat, but I can answer some with my experience of the cheat.

The team will always do what’s just and healthy for the forum. They will also seek the help of the members to make a rightful decision. In your case, there was a clear evidence of the scam, so a decision was made instantly.

I hope you share LC with your friends, and let them know how good this cheat is. Noted that they will not come here thinking they can bully their opponents, but to use the cheat as a training tool to improve gameplay.

Most of the users here, use LC as their stepping stone for competitive scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: FD^GoD