Review after 1 Week

Rucket

Silver Elite Master
Feb 10, 2017
Aimbot: 8/10-Very Humanistic, did fuck up a couple of times but that was probably my fault.
Trigger: ?/10-I never Used it
ESP: 10/10-Just a solid ESP, not much else to say about it
RCS: 9/10-Very realistic RCS, at times I couldn't even tell myself at times that I was using it.
Security: 7/10-I am never worried about using leaguecheats on VAC servers, unfortunate that not many other ACs are supported at the moment. I would have bought the league edition if this was the case.
Setup:5/10-This is my one big gripe with this cheat, It is relatively hard to setup when you are new to it, it does however get easier as you learn and become more familiar with it.

Despite this being a very good and high quality cheat I have decided I shall not use it as I wish to play ESEA and personally wish to play legit as I feel that when I cheat I can't be proud of my achievements as they are not my own accomplishments, however I have nothing against people who wish to cheat as long as they're not rage hacking.

Aimbot: 8/10-Very Humanistic, did fuck up a couple of times but that was probably my fault.
RCS: 9/10-Very realistic RCS, at times I couldn't even tell myself at times that I was using it.
Security: 7/10-I am never worried about using leaguecheats on VAC servers, unfortunate that not many other ACs are supported at the moment. I would have bought the league edition if this was the case.
Setup:5/10-This is my one big gripe with this cheat, It is relatively hard to setup when you are new to it, it does however get easier as you learn and become more familiar with it.

Despite this being a very good and high quality cheat I have decided I shall not use it as I wish to play ESEA and personally wish to play legit as I feel that when I cheat I can't be proud of my achievements as they are not my own accomplishments, however I have nothing against people who wish to cheat as long as they're not rage hacking.
thank you for the review tbh security 100/10 xd

Reactions: Adex

"Security: 7/10-I am never worried about using leaguecheats on VAC servers, unfortunate that not many other ACs are supported at the moment. I would have bought the league edition if this was the case."

Funny xDDDDDDDDD I think security is 100/10 :) but ok its your opinion :p

Just to clarify I think the securities amazing, I would have given it much higher score if esea and/or faceit were supported. I know faceit support is coming soon and I'd give security 10/10 when that happens.

Reactions: ToX
This is my one big gripe with this cheat, It is relatively hard to setup when you are new to it, it does however get easier as you learn and become more familiar with it.
thanks for your review I do agree with this it is hard to get use to at first but the staff and community is here to help if you have any problems getting it started or setting it up for the first time :)