Reseller / Private Label

dan9

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey Jimster,

I own a marketing agency and use to be a CS cheater. I've noticed nobody has bothered tackling this industry. Everyone is marketing their cheats wrong.

I'm looking around for a reseller program where I can effectively white label the product. I want to run aggressive PPC campaigns and see if the campaigns will backout.

If you have numbers on LTV, and maybe per GEO, that would be helpful. The current system where people have two accounts is going to be too hard. Most consumers are absolute morons and the end goal will be to streamline the process & on boarding.

If this is something you'd be interested in, I'd love to have a more in depth conversation.

ray31

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
"I want to run aggressive PPC campaigns and see if the campaigns will backout. "

Probably wrong place ;)

dan9

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You mean nobody likes making money?

Resolved

I'm on Gear Bois
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
No people make money here just dont need the market you're targeting

Vazk3

LE
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey Jimster,

I own a marketing agency and use to be a CS cheater. I've noticed nobody has bothered tackling this industry. Everyone is marketing their cheats wrong.

I'm looking around for a reseller program where I can effectively white label the product. I want to run aggressive PPC campaigns and see if the campaigns will backout.

If you have numbers on LTV, and maybe per GEO, that would be helpful. The current system where people have two accounts is going to be too hard. Most consumers are absolute morons and the end goal will be to streamline the process & on boarding.

If this is something you'd be interested in, I'd love to have a more in depth conversation.
I'm not sure if opening a forum here is the best place for this. You could have emailed Jim. Or DM him here and it would be much more effective. And professional, as this is a public forum for members. And this is more of a personal business topic. Should be discussed in private in my opinion.