Regarding the RCS system

Allyourbases

Silver II
Aug 11, 2016
Hi. Considering purchasing a year or 6 month subscription to the CSGO hack.

Before I do I have a question regarding the RCS system.
I use inverted mouse as in m_pitch -0.022 in all FPS games. I've done this since I was a FPS'er back in the days of original quakeworld etc where inverted was the norm. With some other providers this has often had some comical results with their RCS system resulting in me spraying way above heads when aimbot/rcs kicks in. I was curious if this will be the case with the LC hack.

edit*
One other question. Is the hack use-able in the perfect world servers? (The new official valve servers being run by perfect world in china) There is a way around not using Perfect world's launcher by just adding -perfectworld to csgo launch option. Not sure about their anti-cheat if it's just VAC or something else though.

@ToX, @Jimster480 , give an answer pls, cause really small amount of people know what will be with rcs in this case. Also hack is fully secure on all servers where U have no need to download special clients.

Hi. Considering purchasing a year or 6 month subscription to the CSGO hack.

Before I do I have a question regarding the RCS system.
I use inverted mouse as in m_pitch -0.022 in all FPS games. I've done this since I was a FPS'er back in the days of original quakeworld etc where inverted was the norm. With some other providers this has often had some comical results with their RCS system resulting in me spraying way above heads when aimbot/rcs kicks in. I was curious if this will be the case with the LC hack.

edit*
One other question. Is the hack use-able in the perfect world servers? (The new official valve servers being run by perfect world in china) There is a way around not using Perfect world's launcher by just adding -perfectworld to csgo launch option. Not sure about their anti-cheat if it's just VAC or something else though.
SHould be fine is 2D aimbot and only resolution and game sensivity are important. If they using anticheat similar to EAC or CEVO.. no :/
(if you dont need to install anything on your PC is fine and you can play there ;) )

SHould be fine is 2D aimbot and only resolution and game sensivity are important. If they using anticheat similar to EAC or CEVO.. no :/
(if you dont need to install anything on your PC is fine and you can play there ;) )
the problem is that hes using alternative sens, like inverted, so possibly it will make effect on aimbot system. Also U are better than me in that staff, but as confirmation we need to know what coder thinks.

the problem is that hes using alternative sens, like inverted, so possibly it will make effect on aimbot system. Also U are better than me in that staff, but as confirmation we need to know what coder thinks.
Even If this mess up aimbot then it should be add to wiki :p

No clear answer as of yet? Would be kind of a bummer if I couldn't use the aimbot as a crucial part of the hack. I'll wait until someone informs me if this is the case or not. Would any of you gents kindly select inverted mouse aim for a quick aimbot test/rcs test with some bots. See if it acts a bit unusual? I would greatly appreciate that. IF no issues I'll be purchasing a 6month or a year subscription.

Regards.
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
Never mind I just purchased the 12 month option. I believe in you ToX :) Help me out in discord in a few days time setting this up <3
I'm also interested in professional config help at some point in the near future cheers guys.

No clear answer as of yet? Would be kind of a bummer if I couldn't use the aimbot as a crucial part of the hack. I'll wait until someone informs me if this is the case or not. Would any of you gents kindly select inverted mouse aim for a quick aimbot test/rcs test with some bots. See if it acts a bit unusual? I would greatly appreciate that. IF no issues I'll be purchasing a 6month or a year subscription.

Regards.
Never mind I just purchased the 12 month option. I believe in you ToX :) Help me out in discord in a few days time setting this up <3
I'm also interested in professional config help at some point in the near future cheers guys.
good luck bro

CEVO And Gfinity can be supported very very soon i can confirm

Regards.
Cheat configuration is so ez :D