Recent Vac wave. Cheat status?

Glad I paid more.
Not sure if I can say the names of the ones that got detected (remove my post if its against the rules)

AimTux (lol) Chods Cheats Platinum Cheats a*mw*re $5 Cheats in*uria 4**cheats R3Cheats ich*at

Glad I paid more.
Not sure if I can say the names of the ones that got detected (remove my post if its against the rules)

AimTux (lol) Chods Cheats Platinum Cheats a*mw*re $5 Cheats in*uria 4**cheats R3Cheats ich*at

a*mw*re is UD , in*uria also UD so dont post if not sure :p

Steam can only VAC shit providers like all above anyway . LC looks very strong for them!

LC have never been detected. A small wave happened more than 2 years ago due to a themida failure.
That's misinformation that was misinterpreted and put in the FAQ, just hasn't been fixed.
Valve started detecting Themida packed DLLs, the cheat itself without the Themida packing wasn't even detected which Jim originally thought it was until users who were on older builds before Themida packing came and said they weren't banned, so when Jim tested without Themida packaging it wasn't banning; hence how only 1/3 users were banned.

That's misinformation that was misinterpreted and put in the FAQ, just hasn't been fixed.
Valve started detecting Themida packed DLLs, the cheat itself without the Themida packing wasn't even detected which Jim originally thought it was until users who were on older builds before Themida packing came and said they weren't banned, so when Jim tested without Themida packaging it wasn't banning; hence how only 1/3 users were banned.

Thanks for the info :)

I was with AW last year for a short month, and then the VAC day came, my friend was screwed, I got away, the smurf account is still not banned for that time ising AW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk