Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
WE DID IT BOIS

How to get the fix:
Open Settings (Windows key + I) > Updates and Security > Windows Insider Program > Sign In > Once registered and accepted (takes a few minutes at worst) > Active Development Builds > Slow.
Save then check for updates and you should be given 16251.

Okay, following up from Jimster's email, Microsoft closed the Poll so the only way now is via the Feedback hub (Available to all on Anniversary or above) to go to the new Poll created, please click this link:

https://aka.ms/Ny1tlj

Since this is due to launch soon it will affect many CS players and most of our users (even though there are workarounds).
Its best if we petition MS to fix it before the release, please share this everywhere you can and obviously upvote it yourself!

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

1337xLeague

League Player
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Done :) Hope more ppl will do it since 1703 just sucks for gaming (everygame)....

spy0x

LE
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
what is actually going ? can somewone explain what is poll and other staff ?

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
what is actually going ? can somewone explain what is poll and other staff ?
Raw input is broken on Windows 10 Creators Update, if you disable it the game is jittery when you move your mouse, slow adjustments don't ACTUALLY take place and instead your mouse moves whilst ingame your cursor stays stationary.

tomato

Best served with salad
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
Raw input is broken on Windows 10 Creators Update, if you disable it the game is jittery when you move your mouse, slow adjustments don't ACTUALLY take place and instead your mouse moves whilst ingame your cursor stays stationary.
I had to reroll to windows 7 :(
but funnily my fps ingame went up, in cs at least, havent tried other games.. I can play with mc off again! :D

Reactions: 1 user

SwaggyBacon

Global Elite
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I'm on the Windows 10 Creators update and I don't get that issue like other people do. Also I can't even like vote with the link for some reason since I'm not "signed in"

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I'm on the Windows 10 Creators update and I don't get that issue like other people do. Also I can't even like vote with the link for some reason since I'm not "signed in"
You just sign in with a Microsoft Account, but I can understand why some may think it isn't a major issue so I went ahead and took an old webcam we had laying around and recordered the difference with raw input 1 and 0. 1 being Raw input 0 on older Windows 10 and 0 being current.

SwaggyBacon

Global Elite
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You just sign in with a Microsoft Account, but I can understand why some may think it isn't a major issue so I went ahead and took an old webcam we had laying around and recordered the difference with raw input 1 and 0. 1 being Raw input 0 on older Windows 10 and 0 being current.
Maybe it has been affecting me because I've noticed recently that my RCS for my rifles is horrible

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Maybe it has been affecting me because I've noticed recently that my RCS for my rifles is horrible
I've just took to Raw input1 and aimkey 1 for rifles and AWP, smg and pistols are 5..

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Windows 7 still rekt :D

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Windows 7 still rekt :D
I prefer Windows 10 as I play Xbox One games ON Windows 10 (Forza Horizon 3), as well as DX12 support for when it's actually fucking used lol

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I prefer Windows 10 as I play Xbox One games ON Windows 10 (Forza Horizon 3), as well as DX12 support for when it's actually fucking used lol
Yeah bro i fully agree with you :( also idk why Microsoft completly dont care about raw input 0... they probaly will use the same methods to take ez money as valve soon :D Windows 7 is fine, but as you wrote if somebody want play on full details on the newest games he stuck in dead point without dx 12 :/

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yeah bro i fully agree with you :( also idk why Microsoft completly dont care about raw input 0... they probaly will use the same methods to take ez money as valve soon :D Windows 7 is fine, but as you wrote if somebody want play on full details on the newest games he stuck in dead point without dx 12 :/
Microsoft just reworked the input stack without actually checking it worked..

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
WE DID IT BOIS

How to get the fix:
Open Settings (Windows key + I) > Updates and Security > Windows Insider Program > Sign In > Once registered and accepted (takes a few minutes at worst) > Active Development Builds > Slow.
Save then check for updates and you should be given 16251.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Status
Not open for further replies.