Quick testimonial

Rimbol

Silver II
Jul 22, 2016
Hello

Quick testimonial.

Cheat didnt worked for me just once when i clicked something weird and then it crashed again. I've got a lot of help for it but still didnt worked on my pc. I didnt get any refund.

Hello Rimbol, if you can't follow simple steps that's what you got.

Regards, ToX

That was a really sad testimonial, but hey don't give up, it can be a little hassle to setup up but in the end its worth the time.

Hello Rimbol, if you can't follow simple steps that's what you got.

Regards, ToX
^ What he said! LC is the best cheat in the market
Some people came here from x11y/PLEBWARE/VACWARE and they really think you can setup everything just with one click ;)
If someone can't spend 15 minutes to read WIKI or instructions that's what you get.

Some people came here from x11y/PLEBWARE/VACWARE and they really think you can setup everything just with one click ;)
If someone can't spend 15 minutes to read WIKI or instructions that's what you get.
rip :(

Hello

Quick testimonial.

Cheat didnt worked for me just once when i clicked something weird and then it crashed again. I've got a lot of help for it but still didnt worked on my pc. I didnt get any refund.
its not simple and you can't just be like oh legit settings it takes a little time its not like trying to learn how to code the F**K cheat but it does take a good hour or 2 of messing around to get it just right and you might have some problems such as crashes or errors but this site has the best customer support ever just not in the cheat sites but literally ever, there not going to refund you because you didn't set it up right

Reactions: ToX