Questions about this mous jittering

crankee

May 31, 2017
Hello, i red the FAQ and saw this
"Mouse is jittering / aiming to the left or right of the enemy?
-Try changing your mouse polling rate to 125hz in the software provided by the manufacturer, check the documentation which came with your mouse, or find a YouTube tutorial if you don't have software."

Is it like this everytime? because i really don't want to change from 1000hz to 125hz.

Ich hatte das Problem am Anfang auch, ich habe eine Maus vonSteelseries und im Hintergrund lief die ganze Zeit der Mouse Editor von Steelseries, deswegen wiederum hatte ich dieses Mouse jittering. Also einfach Prozess beenden und aus der Autostartliste entfernen ;)
Das ist natürlich nur ein möglicher Grund woran es liegen könnte :p

Ich hatte das Problem am Anfang auch, ich habe eine Maus vonSteelseries und im Hintergrund lief die ganze Zeit der Mouse Editor von Steelseries, deswegen wiederum hatte ich dieses Mouse jittering. Also einfach Prozess beenden und aus der Autostartliste entfernen ;)
Das ist natürlich nur ein möglicher Grund woran es liegen könnte :p

Other languages should be in multi language support ;)

EDIT: I could be wrong don't remember if your allowed to help people in other languages even tho it's not in mls :confused:

Reactions: unholy
Since he is german aswell, I thought that I could explain it to him in the "easy" way.

"EDIT: I could be wrong don't remember if your allowed to help people in other languages even tho it's not in mls :confused:" as I said in my edit I could be wrong think I read someone saying you cant @Aaron could maybe explain :)

Reactions: unholy
"EDIT: I could be wrong don't remember if your allowed to help people in other languages even tho it's not in mls :confused:" as I said in my edit I could be wrong think I read someone saying you cant @Aaron could maybe explain :)
If it's in the Multi Language then sure, but usually everything is done in English. I'm unsure if it counts for presales, though. @ToX would be best to answer that.

If it's in the Multi Language then sure, but usually everything is done in English. I'm unsure if it counts for presales, though. @ToX would be best to answer that.
Yea would be cool to know, but I'll just do it in english in the Future. :)

I got the problem with 1000hz with Razer :) Need to play at 125Hz x) #Sucks hard. Hasnt found a solution for it since im using diffrent Profiles and cannt just disable the driver (If you disbable the driver its fixed x) )