Questions about EAC & more.

Nobody

Gold Nova I
Jan 24, 2017
I am a competitive CS league player who has never cheated and recently I've decided to give it a shot, the reason i'm going to most likely use your website is because you say you are EAC proof and also because your aimbot is said to be very realistic.

My questions are:
1. Is it 100% EAC proof and if the aimbot (which is all i'm really going to use) is able to be played with EAC (which is the main anti cheat for the leagues played in my country).

2.Are you able to use a key/button to switch on and off the aimbot as i'm only interested in using it for certain times like pistol round and important rounds.

3. What are my chances of getting VAC banned? How often has valve picked up on your hacks and do many people get VAC'd or cheat bans on faceit/esea outside of overwatch bans of course.

Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you.

1. Is it 100% EAC proof and if the aimbot (which is all i'm really going to use) is able to be played with EAC (which is the main anti cheat for the leagues played in my country).
When it is released it will be 100% EAC proof.
2.Are you able to use a key/button to switch on and off the aimbot as i'm only interested in using it for certain times like pistol round and important rounds.
You can set an aimkey so you only need to use it if you absolutely need it, although we have a panic button but I've never used it so have no idea if you press it once or twice to toggle on and off.
3. What are my chances of getting VAC banned? How often has valve picked up on your hacks and do many people get VAC'd or cheat bans on faceit/esea outside of overwatch bans of course.
We were VAC banned once in 2015 since CSGO support was released in 2012, which was due to Thimidia (packing tool) and not any of the features like other providers. The chances are slim but could happen as with any public cheat. We have numerous protections in place to prevent VAC and as far as I'm understanding with the product, that only one build can be detected if sent to Valve. Although, again, with a unique build every 30 minutes it's very rare you'll come across that problem.

Last edited:
1. EAC proof and Faceit Client proof should come out today or tomorrow. That's what Jim said.
2. You can use a key for the aimbot ( mouse 5) and use it only when you press mouse5
3. The chances of getting vac banned are very very low.

1 - EAC and FaceIT proof will be probably released next few days.
2 - Yes, there's a panic button
3 - When you cheat you always have a chance to get banned. LC code get never detected, once part of the community get banned because the use of Themida, a compiler, and nobody else gets banned after this. I would say the chance to get VAC banned is almost 0. A lot of players here have huge inventories.

About the hack, this is by far the most realistic aimbot ever, whit the proper settings is almost impossible to get banned in leagues. There's people here whit 1000+ league games and still good.

1 - EAC and FaceIT proof will be probably released next few days.
2 - Yes, there's a panic button
3 - When you cheat you always have a chance to get banned. LC code get never detected, once part of the community get banned because the use of Themida, a compiler, and nobody else gets banned after this. I would say the chance to get VAC banned is almost 0. A lot of players here have huge inventories.

About the hack, this is by far the most realistic aimbot ever, whit the proper settings is almost impossible to get banned in leagues. There's people here whit 1000+ league games and still good.
dude why is everyone saying the same shit? one answer is enough.

Reactions: Ziath
Thank you so much guys, very helpful. I will definitely buy this as soon as the EAC build is released. If possible please post here or DM me when it is out!

Thank you so much guys, very helpful. I will definitely buy this as soon as the EAC build is released. If possible please post here or DM me when it is out!
I believe J480 sends an email to registered users. Just check back daily for the announcement.

You can set an aimkey so you only need to use it if you absolutely need it, although we have a panic button but I've never used it so have no idea if you press it once or twice to toggle on and off.
You can enable & disable cheat any time.