Question regarding HL1/CS1.6 multi hack

genet1c

Gold Nova I
Eligible for Pro League Beta
HL1 Pro League
Nov 22, 2014
As you all know the majority of hacks for 1.6 are easily detectable by a spectator; the screen would be shaking whenever they'd shoot. I'd like to know if it's the same case with this vip/paid 1.6 hack, would it also be that easily detectable? If i recall correctly the only reason the screen is shaking is because of the no recoil/spread, but I could be wrong.

No it isn't easy detectable because compared to other 90% cheats on the market it isn't copy pasted and built from Unknowncheats .
About recoil no. @Jimster480 has been in the cheating scene for some time now and he knows what he's doing. I personally use CS:GO and it never shaked a bit even.
Afaik cs 1.6 works the same in it's own ways by dragging mouse pixel by pixel but Im not sure.
Note : "WINDOWS 8/8.1/10 NOT CURRENTLY SUPPORTED, WORK TO MAKE IT COMPATIBLE IS ONGOING"
And
"PROOFED FROM : CEVO, ESL, VAC2/VAC3/HLG, ETC"

If you have any other questions ask @ToX ,@FaTaN, @Jimster480, @danno or feel free to ask me.

EDIT: Forgot to add this : https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/half-life-1-cheats/ (more info there).

Reactions: Jimster480
The Aimbot has no shake at all, the recoil is a simple drag down system which works fine for hl1 games.
The Aimbot is made for legit play with a dynamic progressive smoothing algorithm that uses mouse emulation to drag your cursor the way a legit player would.

Sent from my HTC Aero using Tapatalk on Sprint