Question before purchase

O W L

Jun 27, 2016
Hello. Do I need to update Windows? And the second question: can I play now with this cheat on facet without client anti-cheat. I apologize for my clumsy English. Ty. Google Translate xD

You can use all the settings with this cheats on faceit without the Anticheat but no bhop and 0 delay for triggerbot.
no need to update windows all above win 7 works just fine.
if you dont need the Anticheat i suggest you buy the cheats now and go fck them all and win some games. i wish i didnt need to use it BibleThump

Reactions: O W L
You can use all the settings with this cheats on faceit without the Anticheat but no bhop and 0 delay for triggerbot.
no need to update windows all above win 7 works just fine.
if you dont need the Anticheat i suggest you buy the cheats now and go fck them all and win some games. i wish i didnt need to use it BibleThump

Thanks :) I was afraid that I had to install service packs for windows and I think I'll buy it at last tomorrow :) if I do not forget :))) because of the work I often forget to buy. Thanks for the answer.

Its not platscam you dont need to update windows just make sure that you have installed newest version of https://www.microsoft.com/pl-pl/download/details.aspx?id=48145 ;)
All versions of the Visual C ++ software are installed but still thank you. :) And thanks to all the people who answered and will wait for the update as I want to play with the client anti-cheat but the main thing is patience. I hope I will not forget that I need to buy tomorrow.

All versions of the Visual C ++ software are installed but still thank you. :) And thanks to all the people who answered and will wait for the update as I want to play with the client anti-cheat but the main thing is patience. I hope I will not forget that I need to buy tomorrow.
Ok i hope you will enjoy staying with us :) Remember to dont double your post just use edit button :)

I ask you to forgive me if I made too much flooding, but there is a small but stupid question and I really appreciate its answer and the question is: who played with this cheat on the face with ping 100, 120+ and more and whether it works
stable an aimbot and someone else can kill with such a ping? The fact is that I am now a campus because of the work and the internet is very weak and will stay here a month and play with this cheat really want and I would like to know if there are people who play with this ping Kappa once again excuse me for such a question and Flood.

I ask you to forgive me if I made too much flooding, but there is a small but stupid question and I really appreciate its answer and the question is: who played with this cheat on the face with ping 100, 120+ and more and whether it works
stable an aimbot and someone else can kill with such a ping? The fact is that I am now a campus because of the work and the internet is very weak and will stay here a month and play with this cheat really want and I would like to know if there are people who play with this ping Kappa once again excuse me for such a question and Flood.
I played on USA server with 110 ping and all was fine ;)

You need to get Visual C++ Redistributable from 2010, that's the only thing what you have to dl from ms.

Regards, ToX