Question about xmodus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruop

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I am sorry if this against the rules but anyone know xmodus ?

do they get detected alot?

is their history any good?

again if this is against the rules just remove the post i guess

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Its a scam site....
Agreed.
XModus is a scamsite with a clueless copy+paste owner, avoid at all cost.
If a P2C is offering ESEA Proof cheats, it's a scam.

owardag

Elite 1337
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Damn copy pasting whores own that website, excuse my language but its what is best for a good description of the owner.

Reactions: albert

Rottix

Jessica Fletcher
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
Yeah, I've had a problem with xmosquito, my supportticket is unanswered since 10 months and if I try to open a thread in the forum to ask for help, they delete it.
I got a pm once in which xmodus said that he hasn't seen my supportticket and will fix my issue the next day. It's 6 months ago and still not fixed xD

cicina

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
xmodus support is good until u dont buy it :D

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yeah, I've had a problem with xmosquito, my supportticket is unanswered since 10 months and if I try to open a thread in the forum to ask for help, they delete it.
I got a pm once in which xmodus said that he hasn't seen my supportticket and will fix my issue the next day. It's 6 months ago and still not fixed xD
My se*y friend let me tell you something a wise man was told me, "F*** Xmodus, that scamming piece of sh*t"

Babam

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
about 2 years ago I bought this shitty cheat.for like 1 month support was pretty good until I got banned on esl and later on faceit.I created a topic,because support was not responding,then they deleted it.lol this shit is fucking disgusting

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
about 2 years ago I bought this shitty cheat.for like 1 month support was pretty good until I got banned on esl and later on faceit.I created a topic,because support was not responding,then they deleted it.lol this shit is fucking disgusting
If you ever decide on getting a cheat, make sure they have a good reputation because I can guarantee that 99% of their users are either on VACation or scammed because Xmodus gives you free holiday tickets Hawaii in the beautiful country of Overwatch with the purchase of xMosquito.

Rottix

Jessica Fletcher
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
If you ever decide on getting a cheat, make sure they have a good reputation because I can guarantee that 99% of their users are either on VACation or scammed because Xmodus gives you free holiday tickets Hawaii in the beautiful country of Overwatch with the purchase of xMosquito.
There is one thing I have to say Dougie, xmodus is a fkin scammer, but I didn't get a VACation neither did I get an OW ban when I used kaioken/xmosquito. I used it for ~1year sometimes in MM's when other obv. hackers p*ssed me off.
In cevo I didn't get a ban either, and I'm very active there.

But you're right, he is a scammer, he is a liar and his hack is bullshit.

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
@owardag @Ruop just read, he is even lying in the forum, he doesnt know what he is doing haha

True that, F*** him I hope nobody falls for his "I am ESEA UD" bullsh*t or any of his marketing schemes.

Admin

Better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
vBulletin 3 site? I can't imagine the amount of security holes in the site.

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
vBulletin 3 site? I can't imagine the amount of security holes in the site.
The site literally has a horrible HTML layout and almost is as bad as the cheat itself. I am not trying to hurt X's feelings but he f***** up with that site and xMosquito.

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
IDK why ppl still buying it lol.. Just google "xmodus scam"

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
IDK why ppl still buying it lol.. Just google "xmodus scam"

XD, I think the people that buy it are mostly League Client guys that rage in high tiers and type in CSGO league hacks and see it in one of the searches and decide to click on it thinking that xMosquito will be UD, In actuality they are paying for a VAC ban and a f*** you have a good day, basically.

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Allowed to bump*

Hello guys i found a csgo cheat who say ist would be never detected on every anti cheat and got a special anti screen shot for faceit or something like thats
link: http://shop.xmodus.eu/
its Fake am i right XDD
Google "xmodus scam"

Regards, ToX
I still can't believe it's believe it's happening. People getting rip off every day on those scam sites.

Regards, ToX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)