Question about skin changer and settings

pikachu

LC Addicted
Super Moderator
Aug 20, 2017
Brazil
Hey guys.

Today I'm using some other cheat that I bought lifetime, but I am really interested into using LeagueCheats, specially from what i've read here on the forums about coming support to GamersClub! ♥

What I want to ask is:

- Does skin changer have stickers and stattrak function??
- Does it have RCS that we can set to ALWAYS counter recoil?
- is there on the customers forum legit settings ready to use? =)
- is there any thread where it shows all functions and some "video" on how to set-up the cheat?
- Does it support ESEA right now on the league version of the cheat?

I am sorry if I didn't find the thread with all functions of the cheat. I am somewhat stupid lol. thanks!

Thank you!

- Does skin changer have stickers and stattrak function??

There isn't a skin changer feature mainly because it will get everyone banned.

- Does it have RCS that we can set to ALWAYS counter recoil?

Yea.

- is there on the customers forum legit settings ready to use? =)

Yes.

- is there any thread where it shows all functions and some "video" on how to set-up the cheat?

There is bunch of tutorials on the VIP section.

- Does it support ESEA right now on the league version of the cheat?

No, only buying a private build, which costs way more than $35.

Yea.
Yes.

Awesome!!

Just got sad about not having skin changer though :(
thanks

Yea
Yes.

btw, do i need to request a HWID reset everytime I try to log into another pc?
how does it work if I want to play on another pc?

btw, do i need to request a HWID reset everytime I try to log into another pc?
how does it work if I want to play on another pc?
We lock via IP, so long as the computers are on the same network you're fine, if you're going elsewhere it's best to notify us via a ticket so you don't get locked out.

We lock via IP, so long as the computers are on the same network you're fine, if you're going elsewhere it's best to notify us via a ticket so you don't get locked out.

Oh god. Then I can't use leaguecheats, because here in Brazil the ISP I use isn't static IP, it is dynamic. Keeps changing.
That will be a problem for me.

Sometimes it holds same IP for 5 or 7 days but it eventually changes, specially if modem restarts.

What can I do in this scenario?

Last edited:
Oh god. Then I can't use leaguecheats, because here in Brazil the ISP I use isn't static IP, it is dynamic. Keeps changing.
That will be a problem for me.

Sometimes it holds same IP for 5 or 7 days but it eventually changes, specially if modem restarts.

What can I do in this scenario?
Actually, your IP isn't EXACTLY dynamic, you're using IPV6, you can disable the randomization so that it changes even less ;)
In the chance you do get blocked, we have a team of support and helpers who will usually deal with it ASAP, most of the time within 30 minutes depending on time of day etc.

Actually, your IP isn't EXACTLY dynamic, you're using IPV6, you can disable the randomization so that it changes even less ;)
In the chance you do get blocked, we have a team of support and helpers who will usually deal with it ASAP, most of the time within 30 minutes depending on time of day etc.

Nice to know then! :D
how do I disable randomization?

I will buy LC right now. Thanks!

--- need answer before i buy though: if i buy multi league support, will I automaticly get the LC 3.0 league cheat when updates for 3.0 or what?

netsh interface ipv6 set global randomizeidentifiers=disabled store=active
netsh interface ipv6 set global randomizeidentifiers=disabled store=persistent
netsh interface ipv6 set privacy state=disabled store=active
netsh interface ipv6 set privacy state=disabled store=persistent

Assuming you're on Windows 10 you right click the start menu, select Command Prompt (admin) then paste the above text and press enter, that should stop the changing every hour or such.

Ok thanks man.
I just bought it.

Cheat Options: CSGO Multi League 1-Month

Gonna keep renewing it every month because as I've read on forum to use LC 3.0 i would need atleast 2 months old as sub =)

Ok thanks man.
I just bought it.

Cheat Options: CSGO Multi League 1-Month

Gonna keep renewing it every month because as I've read on forum to use LC 3.0 i would need atleast 2 months old as sub =)
You can use Non League and the 2 month thing will still count, currently League supports no leagues but that should be changing again (cevo, ESL, Gfinity) I believe are being re-added.

You can use Non League and the 2 month thing will still count, currently League supports no leagues but that should be changing again (cevo, ESL, Gfinity) I believe are being re-added.

Ok thanks for all the answers :)
just waiting jim's email so i can activate it. i know it can take up to 24 hours.

Nice community :)

Ok thanks for all the answers :)
just waiting jim's email so i can activate it. i know it can take up to 24 hours.

Nice community :)
Also to answer your edit;
If you’re on League and 3.0 gets released then yes you’ll be upgraded for free (I say stay with Non League & keep an eye on the forums to see any further announcements on 3.0 & its release) then upgrade accordingly so you’re not wasting mass cash on nothing. Unless Cevo etc is your thing? In which case upgrade when that’s released.

netsh interface ipv6 set global randomizeidentifiers=disabled store=persistent
netsh interface ipv6 set privacy state=disabled store=active
netsh interface ipv6 set privacy state=disabled store=persistent

Assuming you're on Windows 10 you right click the start menu, select Command Prompt (admin) then paste the above text and press enter, that should stop the changing every hour or such.

This would not change the fact that your router is getting a new public IP address from the DHCP server of your ISP every time you restart your router. Which is what I do weekly or so therefore your IP address would still change after a router restart whether its IPv4 or IPv6.

This would not change the fact that your router is getting a new public IP address from the DHCP server of your ISP every time you restart your router. Which is what I do weekly or so therefore your IP address would still change after a router restart whether its IPv4 or IPv6.
Yes it would change upon router restart, although very little people reset their router frequently so he’d MAYBE get IP banned once every 3-4 days(?) Whereas with IPV6 they can get banned 3-4 times a day, so although it won’t permanently stop IP change as a whole it will defintely reduce his IP bans which is a win for all.

I never made that entirely clear with my previous post, so thank you for bringing that up.

Yes it would change upon router restart, although very little people reset their router frequently so he’d MAYBE get IP banned once every 3-4 days(?) Whereas with IPV6 they can get banned 3-4 times a day, so although it won’t permanently stop IP change as a whole it will defintely reduce his IP bans which is a win for all.

I never made that entirely clear with my previous post, so thank you for bringing that up.

Thank you both for your answers.
Btw my modem restarts only if power goes down on the neighbourhood. Which happens only if some car crash on the energy things which Idk how to say in english, sorry for that, Lol.

The IP sometimes change anyways, can't tell the exact time when it happens... but yeah...
If we see that it's a problem maybe I can try speaking to admin to see if there is anything that could be done. I can give proofs everytime u guys need, that I'm not sharing account. :)
But lets see how it goes! ♥ already bought it. Only waiting the e-mail
Thanks.

Thank you both for your answers.
Btw my modem restarts only if power goes down on the neighbourhood. Which happens only if some car crash on the energy things which Idk how to say in english, sorry for that, Lol.

The IP sometimes change anyways, can't tell the exact time when it happens... but yeah...
If we see that it's a problem maybe I can try speaking to admin to see if there is anything that could be done. I can give proofs everytime u guys need, that I'm not sharing account. :)
But lets see how it goes! ♥ already bought it. Only waiting the e-mail
Thanks.
You don’t really have to do anything, when you get banned it will say “temp banned - too many IPs” then we can check on our end once you submit a ticket whether you’re sharing or not, if you don’t share then there’s nothing to worry about & you’ll be back fragging.

Reactions: ToX