Question about setting up

godzera

Oct 15, 2016
So in the past, when i bought csgo cheats from other providers which i wont name, they lied to me in the pre-sale forum, and then completely ignored refund requests.

My question is; what do you really need to set up league cheats (im planning to buy the league version so i can fuck around on cevo, as well as mm) im a semi pro player, played on a few lans already, and naturally my aim is decent, but any advantage would improve my game massively.

now moving onto the point, how do i set it up? do i need to install any drivers, create any windows boots?, because if so then please tell me so i wont waste time.

And lastly can you tell me the general steps you need to take to set it up.
thanks in advance

setup is easy you download the setup build the settings you like and place you want to put it in. and thats it press the shortcut and after that CSGO thats it nothing more nothing less

with build the settings i mean choosing if you want the cheat run always or no shortcut or hide while in game when playing cevo or esl. and its only box you have to click on thats it

ty for the replies, ill definitely consider it.
i have 2 choices, either one completely fully private one from someone i know which is much much more expensive, or LC, which is much more cheaper, we'll see

I Guarantee you won't get issues with the cheat which would make you want to get a refund anyway.

If you were having issues with the cheat and it couldn't be resolved then you would more than likely get a refund
but the chances of that happening is the same as a*mw*re not getting detected every monthh :D

you're nearly guaranteed 24/7 support with the staff that are on LC
so if you had any problems / issues with anything it would be sorted out shortly after.

So in the past, when i bought csgo cheats from other providers which i wont name, they lied to me in the pre-sale forum, and then completely ignored refund requests.

My question is; what do you really need to set up league cheats (im planning to buy the league version so i can fuck around on cevo, as well as mm) im a semi pro player, played on a few lans already, and naturally my aim is decent, but any advantage would improve my game massively.

now moving onto the point, how do i set it up? do i need to install any drivers, create any windows boots?, because if so then please tell me so i wont waste time.

And lastly can you tell me the general steps you need to take to set it up.
thanks in advance
1. no you don't have to install any drivers install any special operating systems or anything like that the only thing you need it administrator access that's it

2. no the league version is not esea ud but what he was saying is if you get a Private build from jimster wich is a lot of money it is ud though on esea I know a few people that play esea ud with jimsters cheat and do really really well

3. before you play on any client league like cevo esl things like that please look up what to do on the forms because there are some features that are not supported and some extra steps you do have to take so you do not have to get banned

if you have any more questions feel free to post them on the forms as the community on the forms are great and people will help you asap

Reactions: roblozs