Question about ESEA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umokthar

Gold Nova I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I know yall are getting spam and working hard on faceit but is ESEA coming after or that's a no go?

Specially since i just read that Jimster is not going to do Private Cheat for it, Personally I would be willing to me Extra$ for ESEA and ESL

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I know yall are getting spam and working hard on faceit but is ESEA coming after or that's a no go?

Specially since i just read that Jimster is not going to do Private Cheat for it, Personally I would be willing to me Extra$ for ESEA and ESL
Esl is coming but not esea. They log your entire pc from boot time so there really isn't a way to sell something publicly that would bypass it for a long period of time. Even randomizing as much as possible it would be a big risk which would turn off higher level players anyways. And those the the players that this site caters to.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: 1 user

Umokthar

Gold Nova I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Esl is coming but not esea. They log your entire pc from boot time so there really isn't a way to sell something publicly that would bypass it for a long period of time. Even randomizing as much as possible it would be a big risk which would turn off higher level players anyways. And those the the players that this site caters to.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint
Oh ok I understand then, appreciate your quick reply and the fact that you explain why you can't for a public cheat, If you do end up doing a private one count me in chief.

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Oh ok I understand then, appreciate your quick reply and the fact that you explain why you can't for a public cheat, If you do end up doing a private one count me in chief.
No privates for randoms/no-names. You need to be at least 6 mo regular subscriber to start talking about some private projects.

Regards, ToX

Umokthar

Gold Nova I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
No privates for randoms/no-names. You need to be at least 6 mo regular subscriber to start talking about some private projects.

Regards, ToX
ah Don't worry i wasn't asking or begging anyway he is not doing it for now, so not point in talking about it right now :D but yeah will talk about if in the future. once that's open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.