ProGamingCheats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAULT1909

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I know that people on this forum tend to talk smack about other cheat providers, but has anyone here ever heard of / played with ProGamingCheats / pgc? They're a pretty unknown P2C as far as I'm aware and it's owned by this german coder called l0wd. They claim to have ESEA support, can't understand their website fully as it's all in german but their forums are in english :/
They use weird ass leet text on their website and have strange promotions as well, WTF is this website??!! xDD

http://www.pgcheats.rocks/

bfojk

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
the website created in 2017,but they said they have provide hacks for 10 years LOL

I think its a copy cheat :)

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
the website created in 2017,but they said they have provide hacks for 10 years LOL

I think its a copy cheat :)

Never heard of it, 10 years where did you saw that?

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Never heard of it, 10 years where did you saw that?
They say they have 10 years of hack development, doesn't necessarily translate to "THIS CHEAT HAS BEEN AROUND 10 YEARS". Basically syaing their coder has been coding cheats for 10 years.

Says it all tbh lmfao

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Says it all tbh lmfao
Nice RCS, explains everything. Those 10y coding experience (including tutorial how to copy&paste from unknowncheats)

@VAULT1909 I will have to delete this thread, due that's against our ToS but, since it's a meme cheat provider. I will leave it as it is now..
"6. Do not ask for any other coders, any available cheats for unsupported games by LC and advertise any other cheats providers (Except cheats detection)."

Terms and Rules

Edit: If someone want to see real shit, a real comparison of Recoil Control System:

randomrambo

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
That RCS is old or not tuned properly. I've personally used pgc and can say its seriously good and legit. L0wd is a crazy coder, a friend has apparently had a faceit client aimbot off him.

But yeah, I prefer LC ^^ it's better for me.

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
That RCS is old or not tuned properly. I've personally used pgc and can say its seriously good and legit. L0wd is a crazy coder, a friend has apparently had a faceit client aimbot off him.

But yeah, I prefer LC ^^ it's better for me.
pgcheats rocks
Published on 25 Jun 2017

SUBSCRIBE 4
pGcheats.rocks - x7rnl RCS (Recoil Control System) - Settings Test Video.

If he's had 10 years and only recently done RCS then he's definitely not proper and infact copy pasting..

randomrambo

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
pgcheats rocks
Published on 25 Jun 2017

SUBSCRIBE 4
pGcheats.rocks - x7rnl RCS (Recoil Control System) - Settings Test Video.

If he's had 10 years and only recently done RCS then he's definitely not proper and infact copy pasting..

Well it was really bad settings because I just tested it and mine is literally on par with how legit LC is. I mean I can show u a video of mine if needed? Either way this is LC, NOT pgc. Also pgc has been around a long time. I've been signed up on the site for 2-3 years.

please close?

Last edited:

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well it was really bad settings because I just tested it and mine is literally on par with how legit LC is. I mean I can show u a video of mine if needed? Either way this is LC, NOT pgc.
Then your LC RCS settings sucks adhik and you know nothing about LC when it comes to settings.
You can not compere 2d aimbot to 3d aimbot mate..

randomrambo

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Then your LC RCS settings sucks adhik and you know nothing about LC when it comes to settings.
You can not compere 2d aimbot to 3d aimbot mate..
PG has both. please close? pointless thread.
And why are you getting so defensive at me by saying I have bad settings and I don't know how to use LC? I never trashed LC at all but even said it was better.

Sorry if somehow I have offended you...

Last edited:

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
PG has both. please close? pointless thread.
And why are you getting so defensive at me by saying I have bad settings and I don't know how to use LC? I never trashed LC at all but even said it was better.
Did they offer FaceIT AC private? But suddenly they dropped support and removed any information on their webiste?
GLOW ESP <- Totally not pasted cheat

@Jimster480 can we get some feedback from you?

randomrambo

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Did they offer FaceIT AC private? But suddenly they dropped support and removed any information on their webiste?
GLOW ESP <- Totally not pasted cheat

@Jimster480 can we get some feedback from you?

L0l...

Sorry if I've offended you by any means. It is what it is and this is LC not pgc forum. So... yeah. Not even going to mention anything else since it's just disrespectful to chat stuff when you don't even know the providers? And get your opinon off one bad video.

LC is better by most means. That's the end of me on this pointless thread.

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Shitty driver cheat and ez scam with VAC ban.

kNiFE1337

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
They are very long on market for real. There is one of the old videos -> Afaik they had private version with esea proof which was 15-20 slotted and they were UD for like 2 years, for me its very nice score (i read it on hm forum some time ago). I never used their cheat so cant tell about features, detections, etc.

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
They say they have 10 years of hack development, doesn't necessarily translate to "THIS CHEAT HAS BEEN AROUND 10 YEARS". Basically syaing their coder has been coding cheats for 10 years.

Says it all tbh lmfao

I was just lazy to do a research, spare me pl0x

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Never heard about them, been playing CSS for x years. I'm still waiting for @Jimster480 reply.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Pgcheats was around for a long time since the CSS days. Although they were relatively unknown outside of some communities in Germany.
As far as the quality of code I can't say as I have never used or seen any of their products other than people linking videos as above.
I do know that their current record hasn't been the best over the last years (which is the same for most sites) and I have no idea who the coder(s) is/are.

Status
Not open for further replies.