PRO Setup Fullbot settings for free (Full gameplay showcase) HYPE! #ILLUMINATI_CONFIRMED #FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 28, 2014

Highly suggested to watch full video.
If you want to skip showcase at aimbotz map go to 5:00.

It will be released in new "How to make perfect settings guide" -in few days.

Regards, ToX

looks focking dope man!! Can't wait to try them out! I play on 1366x768, yea i know kinda shitty resolution.. you think your settings could work for this one? @ToX

Holy shit good work there ToX, Im sure I gonna use it. Thanks alot.

HOLY SHIT (2)!!!!!!! FUCKING INSANE

Yes, hands down and pray for ToX's skills Kappa
looks focking dope man!! Can't wait to try them out! I play on 1366x768, yea i know kinda shitty resolution.. you think your settings could work for this one? @ToX
I don't think so, RCS pattern will be different. You can always switch to 1024x768. BTW it works the best on MC disabled and 1080p as always.

Reactions: panzer and cLeAzyyy
Isnt it too obvious with headshot only xD?

But well gj! Looks awesome... but i will be scared to use it in mm.

Isnt it too obvious with headshot only xD?

But well gj! Looks awesome... but i will be scared to use it in mm.

Rly? Who cares about HS % etc. on mm? :D You won't get ow if your crosshair looks normal.

i can try with my main account on valve servers lol ;D

all settings will be out for public use soon ... just remember that they are not custom builds and while they are meant to fit you well you still are probably going to have to adjust them a little if you want it to fit you perfectly

all settings will be out for public use soon ... just remember that they are not custom builds and while they are meant to fit you well you still are probably going to have to adjust them a little if you want it to fit you perfectly
Finally, cuz cfg cost really to much here xD

These seem a little crazy, let me just be sure that this is meant for MM and not for leagues right?

Finally, cuz cfg cost really to much here xD
custom configs will still always be better but these settings are going to be like a base config for new people here are what the resolution going to be
1920x1080
1024x768
1280x960
1280x1024
1366x768

These seem a little crazy, let me just be sure that this is meant for MM and not for leagues right?
yes these are MM configs we probably will make league settings too

@ToX Rozumiem, że Twoje ustawienia będą się spisywać na ligach czy generalnie pod MM jest kierowane?

Czasami się zastanawiam czy nie boisz się o swoje skiny jak Ty takie głowy napierdalasz xDD
Świetnie to wygląda. Pewnie niedługo się skuszę na Twój config ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.