Pro league or Multi league.

Frazzor

Silver I
Sep 4, 2018
Hi, just received a massage from staff about discount and that pro league are more public from now.
Have a few questions.
1 Whats the major diffrence between pro and multi?
2 Is it worth the extra money?
3 Is the pro version different in-game? aimbot better or what?
4 Is pro version more secure then multi?
Thanks

Hi, just received a massage from staff about discount and that pro league are more public from now.
Have a few questions.
1 Whats the major diffrence between pro and multi?
2 Is it worth the extra money?
3 Is the pro version different in-game? aimbot better or what?
4 Is pro version more secure then multi?
Thanks

1 - Pro League support the same leagues as Multi and have an extra amount of them, such as eSportal, Chalengme.gg, 99damage, all EAC based leagues and GamersClub.
2 - You're paying for the other leagues.
3 - Same functions, the difference between the prices are due to the support of leagues.
4 - Both are pretty secure but Pro League was developed recently.

Reactions: pikachu
1 - Pro League support the same leagues as Multi and have an extra amount of them, such as eSportal, Chalengme.gg, 99damage, all EAC based leagues and GamersClub.
2 - You're paying for the other leagues.
3 - Same functions, the difference between the prices are due to the support of leagues.
4 - Both are pretty secure but Pro League was developed recently.
hey xans, I wanted to know and the TOX appears on the site? or to whom I can apply for a custom project, the prices I already threw a ToX in 2017

hey xans, I wanted to know and the TOX appears on the site? or to whom I can apply for a custom project, the prices I already threw a ToX in 2017

Custom projects are designated to trusted customers, as I see you don't have the badge for it, maybe if you subscribe for a few months you'll be able to talk about custom privates.

Custom projects are designated to trusted customers, as I see you don't have the badge for it, maybe if you subscribe for a few months you'll be able to talk about custom privates.
without problems, to subscribe for a VIP at once for several months? and we'll talk right away or after a few months? and wanted to ask the prices for these projects have changed? just I have the prices 2017

without problems, to subscribe for a VIP at once for several months? and we'll talk right away or after a few months? and wanted to ask the prices for these projects have changed? just I have the prices 2017

You need to be part of the community for sometime and become a Trusted member.
You can't just buy 6 months of VIP while being here for 1 month or so and try to get a custom private.

You need to be part of the community for sometime and become a Trusted member.
You can't just buy 6 months of VIP while being here for 1 month or so and try to get a custom private.
I understand you, the problem is that I've never used cheats and can not maintain dialogs on the forum because I do not know what to write :) then I just need to buy your subscription and is some time with you?

ive been looking in to a cheat for faceit and or esea for some time now and, i was reading this whole thread and i see you need to be a vip to get access to maybe getting a private cheat done so all i have to do is stay active here and then i may be able to get work don??

ive been looking in to a cheat for faceit and or esea for some time now and, i was reading this whole thread and i see you need to be a vip to get access to maybe getting a private cheat done so all i have to do is stay active here and then i may be able to get work don??

Jimster is not currently working on any private build that bypass esea nor faceit, but im pretty sure if you are a trusted and well known customer your chances increase immensely, the thing is hes not working on those builds recently and has no eta for when it'll return on it...

Jimster is not currently working on any private build that bypass esea nor faceit, but im pretty sure if you are a trusted and well known customer your chances increase immensely, the thing is hes not working on those builds recently and has no eta for when it'll return on it...
thank you.