Pro configs page dissapear?

KKUkUr2017

MP Scammer
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Apr 24, 2017
Hey i am blind or i cant found anymore the page where io could pay Tox Virus and some other guys to make me a config for cheat?" Prices were 30-90$ if i remember but i cant find them anymore :/

I think also you should do your own, not cause the money.
Its more because you can fit it to your playstyle, with will make LC the most Powerfull and Legit Cheat, since you can conifgur everything :)

:s Why bad rep when u can get a pro config and rape every Pro player around ? Do you know if virus or tox still doing these config as solo sellers cause i dont wanna pm and get a warn lol :p
It was bad rep as people thought to use LC you needed to purchase a config or you'd get banned.

Reactions: KKUkUr2017
We have temporarily removed the professional setup option for $90 especially because tox is backed up on actually doing these because he is busy with school and other aspects of work here. And these actually take a very long time to complete.
Additionally as we work on the new version internally there will be some configuration changes and we do not want people to be purchasing configurations only to be upset that they do not work.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Reactions: KKUkUr2017
Thanks everyone for the replies.

I am using cheats for 1+ year but alwayes had the configs from pro guys so i am not sure i can make a strong one by myself. Probably i will mess up with FOV or something and will end in OW-Ban and this is not my purpsose.

30-60-90$$ for a config from a guy whos cheating for long time in high leagues etc worth in my opinion.

But anyway for now i wait for the future updates and we see.

but as you know first of all we always recommend our users to try to make their own settings. and as you know for each person a different play style different aim, so using someone else config might get you banned cz its not made for your play style your aim might be bad and your using a pro config than whatever you do will get you banned anyway. so to stay out of refunds and troubles with costumers better not to get in to it.

Honestly i did buy some configs and they are great but at the end you will need to modify it for your playstyle anyways, you need to understand what each option on the config does or you will never use 100% of the cheat power (also, a perfect config for me is not a perfect config for anyone else and vice versa), so yeah full copy paste is not recommended.

Advanced Setups by Virus are removed from the site permanently.
PRO Setups by me are temporarily disabled. One day I will re-enable sales.

There was clear reason why someones setups were removed from the site.

Honestly i did buy some configs and they are great but at the end you will need to modify it for your playstyle anyways, you need to understand what each option on the config does or you will never use 100% of the cheat power (also, a perfect config for me is not a perfect config for anyone else and vice versa), so yeah full copy paste is not recommended.
There are slightly difference between pasted config and one created for user's resolution&sensitivity.
Of course you have to adjust fov and RCS fov in your paid config. Creator of config have different skill/play style so maybe he needs little bit more aggressive settings or /less.

Anyway closed, for more information message @Aaron.