Private hack

Yes it is, you need to be a Trusted User before you can purchase a Private Leaguecheats build.

Like I said that is not a private hack, if everybody who has 6 months of membership hs acces to this private hack it's just another public hack that is not used by many or do you think the pro's use that too?

I'm looking for a hack special made for me.
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
First get vip then you will find all answers on our forum cuz public section is not a place 2 talk about that

So you telling me I need to buy vip to discuss with the owners of this hack if they even have time to make a private hack for me alone?
do you really expect to just come here and be able to pay for a private? we aren't some trash site like plat

Who said anything about the site being trash? Like I said before I'm not even looking for the hack you guys have access to after 6 months of use.

I'm looking for more than that, if they owner of this hack can deliver that then I will pay him good for it, if not then I look further.

Of course I have to discuss first these things with the owner. So please tell me why would I need vip to have a conversation with the owner?

Like I said that is not a private hack, if everybody who has 6 months of membership hs acces to this private hack it's just another public hack that is not used by many or do you think the pro's use that too?

I literally told you, once you get 6 months of usage you can buy a private. WHICH WILL BE ONLY YOURS.
Like, how hard is that to understand..

If you want to avoid the 6 month wait, you can pay $10k USD. Other than that, buy LC, usage 6 months, ask to buy a private.

So you telling me I need to buy vip to discuss with the owners of this hack if they even have time to make a private hack for me alone?

Who said anything about the site being trash? Like I said before I'm not even looking for the hack you guys have access to after 6 months of use.

I'm looking for more than that, if they owner of this hack can deliver that then I will pay him good for it, if not then I look further.

Of course I have to discuss first these things with the owner. So please tell me why would I need vip to have a conversation with the owner?
Dude. Youre misunderstanding a ton of shit rn. You can BUY a private AFTER youve been a regular sub here for 6 months and are trusted.

I'm don't understand why people are looking for privates etc.. LISTEN, Public League Cheats - League Multi CS:GO have one of the best security available on the market. People are playing with 3k+ € inventories. Coming here and asking about private with "Joined: Yesterday" makes yourself looking foolish.

Stay longer with us and maybe if slots will be avilable you got access to private builds also first you need be our customer and be trusted in our eyes :) Ah and ofc having a cash :D