Pricing on configuring cheats.

Dec 19, 2016
Are the prices for the staff to help configure the non-league hack publicly available? I would like to try out this service for a while, but I remember configuring this cheat was kind of a headache. I know that this hack has no " 1 size fits all" cfg, but what kind of process is needed to properly configure this hack to a specific play style? Are there price points to configure certain weapons? Are there price points to configure every weapon? Do you go through and explain the different CVARs and hop into a private lobby with me to configure this hack to me?

Thats not very helpful. I have tried configuring this hack on my own, and it was extensive and complicated. As I said in my first post, its a headache. I would rather spend the money to use this aimbot to it's full potential right away.

Are the prices for the staff to help configure the non-league hack publicly available? I would like to try out this service for a while, but I remember configuring this cheat was kind of a headache. I know that this hack has no " 1 size fits all" cfg, but what kind of process is needed to properly configure this hack to a specific play style? Are there price points to configure certain weapons? Are there price points to configure every weapon? Do you go through and explain the different CVARs and hop into a private lobby with me to configure this hack to me?
Sup, i sell custom configs for leagues, if you have interest, call me on private.