Pricing on configuring cheats.

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Are the prices for the staff to help configure the non-league hack publicly available? I would like to try out this service for a while, but I remember configuring this cheat was kind of a headache. I know that this hack has no " 1 size fits all" cfg, but what kind of process is needed to properly configure this hack to a specific play style? Are there price points to configure certain weapons? Are there price points to configure every weapon? Do you go through and explain the different CVARs and hop into a private lobby with me to configure this hack to me?

Glitter

DMG
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
look at the wiki it will save you money :)

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Thats not very helpful. I have tried configuring this hack on my own, and it was extensive and complicated. As I said in my first post, its a headache. I would rather spend the money to use this aimbot to it's full potential right away.

Resolved

ex Trusted
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Discord: Resolved#3152
I can help you build a base config for free

Reactions: spy0x

xmario1337

Silver I
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
contact @tomato , he is helping me with my config and im really happy with it ;)
he is also a moderator so he wont scam u or something

neverfall

HACKERMAN
Super Moderator
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Are the prices for the staff to help configure the non-league hack publicly available? I would like to try out this service for a while, but I remember configuring this cheat was kind of a headache. I know that this hack has no " 1 size fits all" cfg, but what kind of process is needed to properly configure this hack to a specific play style? Are there price points to configure certain weapons? Are there price points to configure every weapon? Do you go through and explain the different CVARs and hop into a private lobby with me to configure this hack to me?
Sup, i sell custom configs for leagues, if you have interest, call me on private.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)