Potentional Fortnite hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoichooey

LE
CSGO Pro League
Reaction score
Swag Level :
With Epic Games spending $100 million towards tournaments in Fortnite there competitive scene will grow a lot the coming years.

Are there any plans on making a cheat for Fortnite?

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Universalhack project will support PUBG. Fortnite might be a second game to be supported.

roblozs

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Not going to lie a PUBG cheat would be awesome, but from what I hear they are going to have their Anti-Cheat kind of like Face it's you will have to download it and install it like the Faceit one. I'm not sure if it's going to replace Battle-eye or if it will complement it.

Sui7

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Sadly Epic Games sues cheat developers as fas as I know. They sued a little kid for showing people how to cheat in fortnite.

roblozs

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Sadly Epic Games sues cheat developers as fas as I know. They sued a little kid for showing people how to cheat in fortnite.
They also got significant backlash for it too, like they went down almost as quick as PUBG did when people learned that they were going to sue fortnight

Sui7

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
They also got significant backlash for it too, like they went down almost as quick as PUBG did when people learned that they were going to sue fortnight

From what I see a lot people blamed the kid and the mother. I don't know if they still do sue though.

roblozs

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
From what I see a lot people blamed the kid and the mother. I don't know if they still do sue though.
I don't know if they went though with ti due to the backlash they got. The whole story was never put out only small bits of it.

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Not going to lie a PUBG cheat would be awesome, but from what I hear they are going to have their Anti-Cheat kind of like Face it's you will have to download it and install it like the Faceit one. I'm not sure if it's going to replace Battle-eye or if it will complement it.

If what I’ve heard is correct, all the downloaded AC is just an extension of BattleEye.
imo it’s one of the best anticheats right now in terms of bans/detections.
However, as ToX did mention, the Universalhack Project is coming right up on Jimster’s priority list, and trust me, he’s already got plans and ideas to execute it ^^

LeiseBrödler

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well if PUBG keeps loosing the same amount of players each month you won´t need to think about any hack tho.
The "new" Anti-Cheat seems to be an addition to Battleye, although it has some more permissions than Battleye.

Since Tencent (chinese) is about to release the free version of Pubg and new cheats etc pp, PUBG is going to loose the
biggest part of the community anyways soon.

randomplayer

one three three seven
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Fortnite using EAC if I remember well :D

fmr

Big Boss
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Universalhack project will support PUBG. Fortnite might be a second game to be supported.

I agree!
We will do things one step at a time :)
We do not want to compromise previous or existing projects just because everyone’s eager to get another game cheat.

Zoichooey

LE
CSGO Pro League
Reaction score
Swag Level :

They did and lost the case because they had nothing to start that case on. It did however scare a lot of coders away from making a Fortnite cheat.

Reactions: fmr

roblozs

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
They did and lost the case because they had nothing to start that case on. It did however scare a lot of coders away from making a Fortnite cheat.
Well, when you have such a huge game you have that type of power over things, I do think that an LC Cheat would change the game lol in a good way same for the PUBG one.

Fedda

Deleted code is debugged code
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
A fortnite hack have I been looking for a looong time. It would be awesome if you guys made a cheat someday:) Ez win on turnaments

Sui7

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If Jimster would make a fortnite cheat he would obviously gain a lot of customers, but they're all going to be annoying kids:(

Reactions: ololololoolo

Fedda

VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
If Jimster would make a fortnite cheat he would obviously gain a lot of customers, but they're all going to be annoying kids
yeah probably :(

Sui7

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :
yeah probably :(

He could put a 6 month sub requirement on it to prevent this though. This would also give long time subs a little extra bonus

Fedda

VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
He could put a 6 month sub requirement on it to prevent this though. This would also give long time subs a little extra bonus
Good idea actually ;)

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
For the moment the key is to focus entirely on CSGO and regain the trust from everyone proving we are the best provider, after that, we could surely seek success on other games!

pcstekje

DMG
CSGO Pro League
Reaction score
Swag Level :
For the moment the key is to focus entirely on CSGO and regain the trust from everyone proving we are the best provider, after that, we could surely seek success on other games!

LC is the best !

Status
Not open for further replies.