Possible trial for few euro?

streetnig

Jun 21, 2016
Hi,

Is it possible to get a trial subsciption for let's say 3 days for a few euro's? If so, who should I contact?

With much regards,

Toobad, really like to try out before I buy since alot of cheats give me bluescreens etc. I might think about buing LC, for now I'll stick with some other cheat provider (yet they are still offline due to vac updates or something :D)
Well, that's what happens with copy-pasted cheats mate. I am pretty sure you get bluescreens due to them not supporting your OS. There will be no problem with that on LC.

Well, that's what happens with copy-pasted cheats mate. I am pretty sure you get bluescreens due to them not supporting your OS. There will be no problem with that on LC.
I think Windows 10 - 64 bit is always suppported gehe. I think it was because it was an external cheat. For now I'm using one that's quite okay (yet no league support) and they are offline for +5 days 'cause vac update which is shit, that's why I hoped you guys had a 3 day trial or so so I could play this weekend :D

I will think about buying LC if there's no trial, a trial would make the decision alot easier tho

I think Windows 10 - 64 bit is always suppported gehe. I think it was because it was an external cheat. For now I'm using one that's quite okay (yet no league support) and they are offline for +5 days 'cause vac update which is shit, that's why I hoped you guys had a 3 day trial or so so I could play this weekend :D

I will think about buying LC if there's no trial, a trial would make the decision alot easier tho
Pretty sure leaguemode didn't support W10 a month or 2 ago. Who knows what was the real reason for that.
All I can say is that if you decide to buy LC you will not regret it. :)

Already Global tho, now let's rek faceit... Could I ask some questions? Max fov for aimbot on faceit? And is visuela working allright?

Everything works fine @ Faceit even using the non-league multi version. ESP works different than on MM, since well, that's faceit's security, but everything else works the same as it does @ MM.

Fovs depend on your personal skill. I use Fov3 and it looks legit, smooth 2 supersmooth 8. ToX even uses fov7 with AWP and does insane flicks.

https://leaguecheats.com/threads/how-to-make-own-perfect-settings-guide-share-your-settings.1224/

Check this thread for settings, lots of ready settings there that work good for faceit etc. Pick the one that matches your resolution, dpi/sens & multicore mode and test it on bots, you should find something that suits you. Don't let the thread name fool you, it's not JUST a guide, there are lots of configs posted.

Already Global tho, now let's rek faceit... Could I ask some questions? Max fov for aimbot on faceit? And is visuela working allright?
if you're using aimbutton like button 5 or 4 or anything I recommend using @owardag flusha settings found in the csgo thread you can also Pm him if you need help getting anything set up I'm sure he will help, if you want to use aimutton 1 where you just shoot and if your in the fov if drags tword them then there are some dank settings here "https://leaguecheats.com/threads/how-to-make-own-perfect-settings-guide-share-your-settings.1224/"
but I recommend going with a fov between 2 and 3 and always use super smooth 8 and use a smooth between 2 and 4 depending on your resolution :)

Some people even get away with 10 FOV on Faceit, but if you are going to play Faceit without having worries of insane flicks just use a lower FOV, you can use higher FOVs but it is better to accompany those FOVs with a higher Smoothaim and Supersmooth value(s), just stay in the 1-3 FOV range. Visuals work fine on Faceit <3.

Thank you all for your replies! I am VIP now, downloaded the updater but when I download the cheat via the updated I don't know what the password is for the rar I just downloaded via the updater...

Thank you all for your replies! I am VIP now, downloaded the updater but when I download the cheat via the updated I don't know what the password is for the rar I just downloaded via the updater...

The password is in the mail that you received when you got activated, afair. Read the LC emails thoroughly, it should be in one of them.