played with markeloff

Mrtweeday

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Nov 6, 2016
www.youtube.com
markeloff <-

me <-

i dont know, i played against him on matchmaking and he accepted my friend invite. he said like dude ur actually playing really well and stuff like that. we played 1 matchmaking together and some rounds on this retake server. really nice guy.​

Last edited:
ahah true, but some tries to use LC public version
https://ukcsgo.com/garrotted-joee-caught-out-by-esl-wire/
The article is hilarious, especially at the end...
"He also tweeted a list alleging who else was involved in the purchase of this cheat, of which all have strenuously denied these claims.
But for now, let’s just bask in the knowledge that another cheater has gone and we’re well on the way to cleaning up the scene."

he should have had lc and config made by staff lmao

btw i once played some bulgarian pros, they didnt call me out either, was on faceit, i remember part of them was dream3r or whats his name and someone called victor something and 1 more. think they played as a team in mortal kombat

he should have had lc and config made by staff lmao

btw i once played some bulgarian pros, they didnt call me out either, was on faceit, i remember part of them was dream3r or whats his name and someone called victor something and 1 more. think they played as a team in mortal kombat
Lol I played against and with semphis and fifflaren multiple times neither of them ever called me out lol