Planning to buy, but some questions, answers would be awesome

Janis Petke

Silver Elite Master
Dec 7, 2015
So im asking is this cheat working in ESEA?
And what about EAC? isnt cevo using EAC right? So i can cheat in cevo ?

Hello Janis Petke,

I used search function and found this:

1) You can use this on all leagues except ESEA and EAC (EAC Bypass being worked on). We are one of the only providers with actual FaceIT Proof cheats that doesn't move linear like a lot of other cheats do. Right now the League proofings making it possible to use Visuals on CEVO and ESL is being updated, so for now only aimbot is supported on there but it'll be out in a few days.
ESEA Is not supported officially, as it's a dying league. You can try it on there on your own risk, but you'll probably end up getting banned as it's not optimized for ESEA. However our cheat is undetected on FaceIT, which many of our competitors are not - like x22.

Regards,
FaTaN
We do not support ESEA Publicy - neither does any other provider in the community.

isnt cevo using EAC right? So i can cheat in cevo ?
They using their own AC. And Yes, you can cheat on cevo atm without visual features (You can play it with LC 2.5 version).

If I'm wrong @FaTaN @danno @Jimster480 correct me.

Regards, ToX

Cevo uses its own anticheat which is now mixed with altpug.
EAC is completely different.

Sent from my HTC Aero using Tapatalk on Sprint

ahhh it was gfinity that uses EAC. i was remembering wrong sorry. Thank you for answers guys. Im most probably going to subscribe here. You think this cheat gonna be good to use in online cups like faceit/cevo?

Reactions: Jimster480
ahhh it was gfinity that uses EAC. i was remembering wrong sorry. Thank you for answers guys. Im most probably going to subscribe here. You think this cheat gonna be good to use in online cups like faceit/cevo?
It's built for online cups :)
We are the worlds first provider of competition centric cheats and I have been building these types of cheats since late 2006.

Sent from my HTC Aero using Tapatalk on Sprint