RealReactor

Silver Elite Master
Jan 14, 2017

Pistol Round Ace! I apologize for the black bars I play 1024x768 Stretched and I just got this clip so I didn't take the time to go into 16x9 res, I hope you can forgive me though! The video was just uploaded to youtube so if the res is super low it won't be in a couple min i record 1080p.

Good ace! You don't need to apologize the quality is just fine, did people called you out? haha

Good ace! You don't need to apologize the quality is just fine, did people called you out? haha
For that ace yes they called me blatant. They were hacking themselves but they called me out for anything for the rest of the game.

For that ace yes they called me blatant. They were hacking themselves but they called me out for anything for the rest of the game.

Oh yeah, quite normal for MM matches right, always someone is crying, but guess what, he was not wrong after all haha

Pistol Round Ace! I apologize for the black bars I play 1024x768 Stretched and I just got this clip so I didn't take the time to go into 16x9 res, I hope you can forgive me though! The video was just uploaded to youtube so if the res is super low it won't be in a couple min i record 1080p.

beautiful <3
What are your pistol settings?