Payment Via Skins + a few other questions!

Wattsit

Gold Nova II
Apr 8, 2016
Holllaaa,

New here. Got a few questions if someone would be kind enough to answer them for me!

I'm looking for a cheat that supports FaceIt, MM and ESEA - after trying a few cheat providers I'm really hoping that LC really does what it says on the tin :)

1) When was the last detection for MM and all supported leagues?

2) Can I pay via skins? I tried to PM Tox, but it wouldn't let me so not sure if this option is still available. I have a Vanilla Gut Knife, AK Case Hardened (FN), AK Frontside Misty FT (x2) and a few other mid-high tier skins.

Create a ticket about pay with skins or someone will reply here. ESEA is not supported.. u have all leagues supported on "home" page including Face It.. EAC will be supported in LC 2.5 what should be released in next few days/week

EAC Support will be released this weekend.
ESL/CEVO/Etc. Is supported without visuals and FaceIT is fully supported with visuals.
No league bans and the last VAC Ban we had was one year ago (march 2015) and only 1/3 of the userbase got detected in that wave.

No provider supports ESEA atm. and anyone claiming they do is scammers.

EAC Support will be released this weekend.
ESL/CEVO/Etc. Is supported without visuals and FaceIT is fully supported with visuals.
No league bans and the last VAC Ban we had was one year ago (march 2015) and only 1/3 of the userbase got detected in that wave.

No provider supports ESEA atm. and anyone claiming they do is scammers.

Awesome - thanks for the response.

How do I go about paying with skins?