Overwatch Aimbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

elias5454

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Is there ever going to a Overwatch Aimbot released? Or would I have to have a private one made?

VladimirPutin

FaceIT licks my tralala
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I don't see any point in using Aimbot in Overwatch. S-71 has Ultimate nospread Aimbot, Sniper has ESP for entire team.
Also;

1. You get banned, you have to pay another 40 bucks. It's not like CSGO where you get banned and you buy another copy for 5 bucks. I really don't see many people risking it. Also getting banned means a lot, if you have high level (Overwatch is supposed to have 1800lvls (lol) ), if you have legendary skins and other shit.
2. There is killer cam, which is super easy to catch inhuman reactions, people aimlocking and such things.

Here is a little more about Overwatch "protection"
Code:
(1) They're encrypting their binary. This was first seen in HOTS I believe where they used some form of AES to encrypt certain segments of the binary. There are open source tools to decrypt these binaries so it wasn't much of a problem. I suspect there will be similar tools for Overwatch. Worst case you can dump the binary once it's loaded into memory.

(2) They're obfuscating the binary. Just like they did in LOTV which caught everyone off guard. This makes finding things like player arrays especially hard. From what I heard, Blizzard either built their own obfuscation tech or are using someone else's. Maybe it's a combination of both because Blizzard finally has a dedicated hack-prevention team.

(3) Lots and lots of anti-debugging tech. This was first seen in SC2 where attaching a debugger crashed the game. We're seeing this now in HOTS and Overwatch as well. It also looks like it's very hard to circumvent because it used to be that VEH debuggers still worked but not anymore. Now, even if you tried injecting some anti-anti-debugging code, you just end up getting banned. Without debuggers, it makes it much much harder to reverse engineer the game.

(4) Being 64-Bit only means the resulting code is harder to understand due to the advanced optimizations of the x64 compiler. x64 decompilers are not that good, but they're getting better every day. Just recently IDA 6.6 introduced a decompiler for x64. It's worth mentioning that IDA 6.6 was also leaked not too long ago so every script kiddie has access to it now :-/

(5) Scripting languages. Now I have no idea if Overwatch uses it's own scripting engine, but HOTS, LOTV, WoW and Hearthstone all have their own internal scripting engines. WoW is super easy to hack because it's using lua (which is not translated to executable code at runtime) and the API is public. HOTS and LOTV on the other hand use GalaxyScript which generates machine code at runtime, like Unity & Hearthstone, making it so much harder to hack.

(6) Warden and other secret methods. Now warden isn't that good, it's really only effective at stopping internal hacks, which I guess is what the point is. It'll stop the stupid shit that people usually start out with. That, coupled with some secret in-code checks will stop the huge hacks

Okay now, with all that said, will that actually stop hackers? Well CS:GO, TF2 and COD have absolutely zero protection (other than VAC which can't protect against private hacks). Which is why it's so simple to write crazy hacks for. With Overwatch, we probably won't see much of the old "fly hacks" or "god mode hacks". Partly because of the protections and partly because there are no community hosted servers.
Also, why ruin such glorious game? I haven't had that much fun playing FPS game since early CoD2 days. :(

Last edited:

Thing

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
blizzard always trying to take legal actions against cheaters and to be honest game is quite fun legit wouldn't wanna cheat on it even if I had cheats for it.

Reactions: VladimirPutin

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Is there ever going to a Overwatch Aimbot released? Or would I have to have a private one made?
There will be an Overwatch cheat, I know there will be, but let me tell you this, the game is in high demand and there are people who want money and they will do whatever it takes. If you have a random guy that does in fact sell OW cheats just don't expect them to be the best. I know a site that sells the cheats but it looks fishy as f*** and I would just do what @Thing said and just play legit.

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Don't cheat in overwatch, that's just sad.

Reactions: owardag

rekt

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
its really ez game m8
dont need aimbot for that xD

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
its really ez game m8
dont need aimbot for that xD
There was an aimbot released but due to legal issues it got taken down and ofek I agree with you man <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)