PunkCupcake

Mar 26, 2017
Is the "open" beta actually on-going right now? like are ppl actually able to play with beta clients?
I want to buy the cheat but the "ANTI-CHEAT STATUS" only says the UD status for the BETA client.
(its nice that it says LC 3.0 BETA* but there's never actually a reference to the "*" on that page lol.)
And so I was wondering if the currently released client is actually UD on anything besides VAC (the League Cheat version)

Thanks for any answers in advance.

Is the "open" beta actually on-going right now? like are ppl actually able to play with beta clients?
I want to buy the cheat but the "ANTI-CHEAT STATUS" only says the UD status for the BETA client.
(its nice that it says LC 3.0 BETA* but there's never actually a reference to the "*" on that page lol.)
And so I was wondering if the currently released client is actually UD on anything besides VAC (the League Cheat version)

You can play faceit through the web and pretty much every server sided anticheat right now.

Reactions: PunkCupcake

No, the Beta is not released yet. Maybe soon... and only around 100 selected people will get access to it.

If you only consider to buy the League version, I would recommend you check back in some weeks.

Reactions: PunkCupcake

Some people have access from before the Open beta, although Jimster is mostly working on making it air-tight so it's hard to figure out, both for player security and competition security.