One Month Review

aciufu

Silver Elite Master
Feb 6, 2017
Just got some time to write a review for LC, so I said maybe it will be useful for some new costumers.
I'll be honest to say it's really a good legit cheat. I used it a few times on mm and I have two important remarks to make (I mention that I was a GE before using any cheat):

1. Managed to rape all those kids raging with lame cheats :D
2. Improved a lot my game sense and aim. I use a FOV of around 1.1 - 1.05 (barely noticeable). On Faceit (where I play 100% legit with AC on) I rarely lose a game (level 8-9).

Now a semi-detailed description of the features:

About aimbot : 10/10

High customization. High efficiency. 100% humanized moves
I use it to improve my own aim and try to reduce rcs and fov after every few games. So far it worked as a charm. When I play on Faceit, it feels like I am using the aim altogether :).

Trigger Bot : N/A

Never used it so I'm sorry I can't give you details on this.

ESP : 10/10

So much info with that ESP, everything can be customized. Very usefull when playing against raging kids who shoot through doors/walls. Don't abuse it as you can get OW banned, but I can tell you that if you know how to use it without being too blatant it's absolutely the bomb :).

Security 10/10

Not really to evaluate, because I did not use for a long time, but I can say that I played sometimes like 10 games in a row on mm, got reports over reports (top score every time), and I was not banned or anything like this. Not even one tiny bit scared of being banned. Everything looks so legit that even I forget that I am cheating sometimes :)

Settings 9/10

Ok why 9 ... Hmm ... Well I would give it a 10 if it would not be a bit hard to understand what goes where. I enjoy doing it, but in the beginning I was so lazy that I decided to go with professional help (thanks Virus). After that,I noticed that some options didn't really cut it for me so I started to look into details at every single setting. Damn this can be customized to the letter. Knowing what I know now, I would probably give it a 10, but to be honest 9 works just fine as well :).

Price : 10/10

Not the cheapest version out there, but considering the level of security and features you get I would not even consider going for something else.

Thanks for the efforts of staff for bringing this to the next level and hope to see that the project never dies. As long as I will be a player I will always be part of this community and help as much as I can. (my kids still small so I guess they will not take over my gaming addiction just yet) :).
If anyone needs any kind of help please don't hesitate to contact me, I would be more than happy to help you out.

And I would like to close by saying:

"It's GREAT, just GREAT." See cheaters in your game? Use LC and "grab them by the P**SY" :)

Just got some time to write a review for LC, so I said maybe it will be useful for some new costumers.
I'll be honest to say it's really a good legit cheat. I used it a few times on mm and I have two important remarks to make (I mention that I was a GE before using any cheat):

2. Improved a lot my game sense and aim. I use a FOV of around 1.1 - 1.05 (barely noticeable). On Faceit (where I play 100% legit with AC on) I rarely lose a game (level 8-9).

I use it to improve my own aim and try to reduce rcs and fov after every few games. So far it worked as a charm. When I play on Faceit, it feels like I am using the aim altogether :).

So much info with that ESP, everything can be customized. Very usefull when playing against raging kids who shoot through doors/walls. Don't abuse it as you can get OW banned, but I can tell you that if you know how to use it without being too blatant it's absolutely the bomb :).

Security 10/10

Not really to evaluate, because I did not use for a long time, but I can say that I played sometimes like 10 games in a row on mm, got reports over reports (top score every time), and I was not banned or anything like this. Not even one tiny bit scared of being banned. Everything looks so legit that even I forget that I am cheating sometimes :)

Settings 9/10

Ok why 9 ... Hmm ... Well I would give it a 10 if it would not be a bit hard to understand what goes where. I enjoy doing it, but in the beginning I was so lazy that I decided to go with professional help (thanks Virus). After that,I noticed that some options didn't really cut it for me so I started to look into details at every single setting. Damn this can be customized to the letter. Knowing what I know now, I would probably give it a 10, but to be honest 9 works just fine as well :).

Not the cheapest version out there, but considering the level of security and features you get I would not even consider going for something else.

Thanks for the efforts of staff for bringing this to the next level and hope to see that the project never dies. As long as I will be a player I will always be part of this community and help as much as I can. (my kids still small so I guess they will not take over my gaming addiction just yet) :).
If anyone needs any kind of help please don't hesitate to contact me, I would be more than happy to help you out.

"It's GREAT, just GREAT." See cheaters in your game? Use LC and "grab them by the P**SY" :)
thank you for the nice and detailed review

Reactions: Adex

Security 10/10

Settings 9/10

nice rewiev bro looking forward to see you next rewive if u make one :D.

Reactions: $nowii