One ESEA match UD ?

4134DFSADFa

Silver II
Oct 18, 2016
Hi ,i have to play one ESEA match with "friends" , (i know lc don't support ESEA) but some forum users said it's possible to play few months without ban so in one match should very small chance of getting banned ,or something changed ?
I will play with small fov aimbot and mayby sound ESP.
What do you think guys ?

Hi ,i have to play one ESEA match with "friends" , (i know lc don't support ESEA) but some forum users said it's possible to play few months without ban so in one match should very small chance of getting banned ,or something changed ?
I will play with small fov aimbot and mayby sound ESP.
What do you think guys ?
I don't think LC has sound ESP?
And yeah, you should not get banned untill they manually check your logs (as far as I know). You play on your own risk.

I don't think LC has sound ESP?
And yeah, you should not get banned untill they manually check your logs (as far as I know). You play on your own risk.

For 1 match you won't be banned. You can play until you get too much reports so they will manually check your logs and ban you.

So any tips for me :) ?
I heard that ESEA take screenshots of my PC is that true ?

Yeah you can only get banned if they manually check you but remember if you get manually they will found you are hacking and it will lead to a vac ban. So do it at your own risk.

Yeah you can only get banned if they manually check you but remember if you get manually they will found you are hacking and it will lead to a vac ban. So do it at your own risk.
"They will found you are hacking and it will lead to a vac ban" This sentence applicable only to pro players which can get catch by ESEA AC

Alright, I think yes cause if it's not supported I guess there is a reason but this question was maybe ask a ton of times, can't you "spoof/hide" the process ?
You cant hide a process but what they do is make the strings look legit so they wont be flagged

"They will found you are hacking and it will lead to a vac ban" This sentence applicable only to pro players which can get catch by ESEA AC

I'm not sure but i believe if they found on they logs you are cheating it will lead to a vac ban because they can prove it. Or am i wrong?