No news after 5 days

navysonar

Gold Nova II
Feb 27, 2017
I purchase Multi cheat on monday , send a support ticket after 48h on Wednesday got told to wait for jim, its now been 5 days.

I understand that jim must be busy , but what is going on ? how long will I have to wait ?

I purchase Multi cheat on monday , send a support ticket after 48h on Wednesday got told to wait for jim, its now been 5 days.

I understand that jim must be busy , but what is going on ? how long will I have to wait ?
Have you checked both the email you signed up with and the email your paypal is linked to? (If you're using more than one email)

i just purchased a few hours ago i let you know if i get activated and if you don't get activated before me something is wrong.
also maybe check if the translation hasn't been stopped or canceled. :)

i just purchased a few hours ago i let you know if i get activated and if you don't get activated before me something is wrong. Transaction is good on paypal just checked
also maybe check if the translation hasn't been stopped or canceled. :)
yeah one guy got activated couple hours after he bought yesterday... something must be wrong !
Submit a ticket then.
i should send a new support ticket ? or respond to the one I already have ?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah one guy got activated couple hours after he bought yesterday... something must be wrong !

i should send a new support ticket ? or respond to the one I already have ?
If you already have one, then get the link and email Jimster from your payment email with the link.

Reactions: navysonar