Results are only viewable after voting.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
What about H1Z1 cheat?
Not sure, that game doesn't have much following at this point in time.
Rust is certainly alot more in demand.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

faithless

Gold Nova II
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Ahah > it's happening ToX, Oct 28, 2016 Kappa
Nice to see thread is alive tho.

Regarding the next LC game, basically the only game from the vote list I ever played is PUBG, actually played it since beta release on march 2017, reached a semi pro level and almost got signed but things went downhill just like the game itself. I actually even played it with a private cheat for a few months, never banned, but long story short, game outside of asia is fucking dead, period. Especially comparing with what it used to be. Soon with new battle royales like apex legends it will be even worse for pubg. Keep in mind that all those words are from experience of a player who played it since release and on highest level pretty much. Also there are enough cheats for it, even very high quality external privates like the one I used and me knowing how the aimbot and ballistics system works there, making actual high quality undetectable aimbot that actually helps over 100m is pain in the ass. LC wasting time on this dead game would be sad.

Then we have all the other games from the list, all of which ive seen but never actually played.
H1Z1 - game completely overshadowed by pubg, same concept same creator so why even bother. (btw battle royale games like pubg on competitive level are so stupid, a fucking joke you have no idea lol, so many times our team got fucked by RNG and so often your skill doesn't decide shit)
Arma - way too casual and dead. Even the non existent esports side of it looks to me like downgraded asf pubg. game is not even top 100 on esportsearnings.com why is it on the list?
Rust - Really? What? Why? Wtf? Really? Really?? Why is it even on the list?? I thought I'm on LC LeagueCheats not C&C CasualCheats lets put minecraft on the fucking list then, what is the point cheating in this game with a cheat with the quality and potential of LC? Why waste time on it? I truly don't understand. There are enough cheats for this casual piece.

We are left with Overwatch. The main thing here is that the game is unique, the concept of combining moba and fps which is done perfectly here. Unlike those battle royales - new one every month, who knows what will happen.
So what I mean by that is that its gonna be around for a while for sure, game is ranked top 8 on esportsearnings.com which is Top 2 FPS after csgo and overally it's looking really good. And hey, if LC will make an overwatch cheat I'm gonna actually give this game a go, why not. I played LoL before, was pretty good actually, so Overwatch looks interesting to me.

I suggest that if you are actually going to invest the time and effort in making LC cheat for a new game, choose a good one which is popular and competitive, one that really needs that LC security and quality, not some random shit ass game that a 9 y/o kid can hack with Cheat Engine.
As for now besides some out of the world MOBA/RTS scripts which is definitely not your specification since LC proved itself with FPS games, Overwatch is your best go, it is 100% the best choice here for the business aspect of it and for the players as well.

This is just my constructive opinion on the matter looking at the full picture from the side, unlike the common inputs of "I play tetris make cheat for tetris plzzz" As I said I don't even play any of these games besides pubg that I quit thankfully. IMHO LC should stick to the name LeagueCheats and make the best and highest quality cheats for the most popular and high earning esports competitive games.
Also be careful to not get lawsuited like L# did for 10kk$ lol, valve doesn't give a fuck obviously but other companies might do.

P.S Sorry for nazi grammar, actually didn't use english for over a year NotLikeThis

Last edited:

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Ahah > it's happening ToX, Oct 28, 2016 Kappa
Nice to see thread is alive tho.

Regarding the next LC game, basically the only game from the vote list I ever played is PUBG, actually played it since beta release on march 2017, reached a semi pro level and almost got signed but things went downhill just like the game itself. I actually even played it with a private cheat for a few months, never banned, but long story short, game outside of asia is fucking dead, period. Especially comparing with what it used to be. Soon with new battle royales like apex legends it will be even worse for pubg. Keep in mind that all those words are from experience of a player who played it since release and on highest level pretty much. Also there are enough cheats for it, even very high quality external privates like the one I used and me knowing how the aimbot and ballistics system works there, making actual high quality undetectable aimbot that actually helps over 100m is pain to the ass. LC wasting time on this dead game would be sad.

Then we have all the other games from the list, all of which ive seen but never actually played.
H1Z1 - game completely overshadowed by pubg, same concept same creator so why even bother. (btw battle royale games like pubg on competitive level are so stupid, a fucking joke you have no idea lol, so many times our team got fucked by RNG and so often your skill doesn't decide shit)
Arma - way too casual and dead. Even the non existent esports side of it looks to me like downgraded asf pubg. game is not even top 100 on esportsearnings.com why is it on the list?
Rust - Really? What? Why? Wtf? Really? Really?? Why is it even on the list?? I thought I'm on LC LeagueCheats not C&C CasualCheats lets put minecraft on the fucking list then, what is the point cheating in this game with a cheat with the quality and potential of LC? Why waste time on it? I truly don't understand. There are enough cheats for this casual piece.

We are left with Overwatch. The main thing here is that the game is unique, the concept of combining moba and fps which is done perfectly here. Unlike those battle royales - new one every month, who knows what will happen.
So what I mean by that is that its gonna be around for a while for sure, game is ranked top 8 on esportsearnings.com and overally looking really good. And hey, if LC will make an overwatch cheat I'm gonna actually give this game a go, why not. I played LoL before, was pretty good actually, so Overwatch looks interesting to me.

I suggest that if you are actually going to invest the time and effort in making LC cheat for a new game, choose a good one which is popular and competitive, one that really needs that LC security and quality, not some random shit ass game that a 9 y/o kid can hack with Cheat Engine.
As for now besides some out of the world MOBA/RTS scripts which is definitely not your specification since LC proved itself with FPS games, Overwatch is your best go, it is 100% the best choice here for the business aspect of it and for the players as well.

This is just my constructive opinion on the the matter looking at the full picture from the side, unlike the common inputs of "I play tetris make cheat for tetris plzzz" As I said I don't even play any of these games besides pubg that I quit thankfully. IMHO LC should stick to the name LeagueCheats and make the best and highest quality cheats for the most popular and high earning esports competitive games.
Also be careful to not get lawsuited like L# did for 10kk$ lol, valve doesn't give a fuck obviously but other companies might do.

P.S Sorry for nazi grammar, actually didn't use english for over a year NotLikeThis
I understand your position, but games like PubG and Rust actaully do have cheat demand at very high prices.
Rust is obviously the focus as is Apex Legends.... but overwatch is a COMPLETELY dead game. Honestly if you go into this game.... you will be lucky to even find more than 2-4 different "random" teams in casual or competitive.
As we talk about "esports" earning titles.... well esports doesn't actually mean anything in terms of demand for cheats or what people are willing to pay for.
All "esports earnings" mean is how many people are watching these games and how many companies are funding various tournaments, etc.

Building cheats is about building something that you can sell to people. Rather than trying to cater only to specific "esports professionals" with very specific and time consuming requirements. Its best to build something that the higher level competitive players (who aren't necessarily in esports) are interested in purchasing to enhance their game (possibly to make an entrance into the pro scene, or just to compete at a high amateur level).
I can tell you that while I have catered to many esports professionals over the last 12 years, I am at a point in my life where time is really of the essence. I have a family and a tight schedule to run each day and building one-off products for $2500-5k/year each really isn't a sound business plan especially with the rising prices of today.

Lets take a look at FaceIT anticheat... something which I worked on for quite some time.
As the anticheat got better, I was no longer able to offer something public that could bypass this anticheat. And today its hard to offer something even private due to the large contracts between companies like MS and Valve and FaceIT. As Esports companies invade our PC's at a operating system level; it makes my job much harder.
Now taking a look at fortnite, and apex legends; most of my customers here have gone off to play these games. Games that I cannot just provide public cheats for the same way as CSGO. Games that if you do just have a publicly sold cheat... its going to be detected for sure outside of some serious sorcery :p
So all the time invested in building these "one off" cheats for various individuals now has my workstation littered with dead projects that nobody wants to purchase for any reasonable (or feasible) price.
Therefore the projects I invest my time in going forward have to be games that are competitive and lasting. Built for groups / sold privately similar to ProLeague.

faithless

Gold Nova II
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I understand your position, but games like PubG and Rust actaully do have cheat demand at very high prices.
Rust is obviously the focus as is Apex Legends.... but overwatch is a COMPLETELY dead game. Honestly if you go into this game.... you will be lucky to even find more than 2-4 different "random" teams in casual or competitive.
As we talk about "esports" earning titles.... well esports doesn't actually mean anything in terms of demand for cheats or what people are willing to pay for.
All "esports earnings" mean is how many people are watching these games and how many companies are funding various tournaments, etc.

Building cheats is about building something that you can sell to people. Rather than trying to cater only to specific "esports professionals" with very specific and time consuming requirements. Its best to build something that the higher level competitive players (who aren't necessarily in esports) are interested in purchasing to enhance their game (possibly to make an entrance into the pro scene, or just to compete at a high amateur level).
I can tell you that while I have catered to many esports professionals over the last 12 years, I am at a point in my life where time is really of the essence. I have a family and a tight schedule to run each day and building one-off products for $2500-5k/year each really isn't a sound business plan especially with the rising prices of today.

Lets take a look at FaceIT anticheat... something which I worked on for quite some time.
As the anticheat got better, I was no longer able to offer something public that could bypass this anticheat. And today its hard to offer something even private due to the large contracts between companies like MS and Valve and FaceIT. As Esports companies invade our PC's at a operating system level; it makes my job much harder.
Now taking a look at fortnite, and apex legends; most of my customers here have gone off to play these games. Games that I cannot just provide public cheats for the same way as CSGO. Games that if you do just have a publicly sold cheat... its going to be detected for sure outside of some serious sorcery :p
So all the time invested in building these "one off" cheats for various individuals now has my workstation littered with dead projects that nobody wants to purchase for any reasonable (or feasible) price.
Therefore the projects I invest my time in going forward have to be games that are competitive and lasting. Built for groups / sold privately similar to ProLeague.
I completely agree that providing cheats for such games publicly is going to make them detected relatively fast which makes them useless.
I pretty much looked at it as from your perspective trying to find the best way to make money.. I don't think stuff like rust or arma or whatever will really make a difference. Problem is that there are not many fps games to work with that are actually worth the effort, pubg is dying as well, the battle royale cod already pretty dead, apex might also die, it's always the release hype that slowly decays..

Doing my research overwatch looked like the only decent option, often it has more viewers than cs on twitch for example, 2nd in fps games earnings etc, I know some people who play it as well, sounded to me like a good option, or at least better than the rest. I mean, you can make simple decent cheats for all of those games and just put them in "buy cheats" section and forget about them, its what would be best for making money lol. My point of view here is quality over quantity for somewhat ethical reasons? idk, ofc for money the first option is better and I fully understand and respect your position here that you also need to eat something. I don't play any of those games and I really don't care if you make cheats for other games or not as long as it doesn't affect the csgo one. Oh and even mentioning fortnite on our forums is shameful imo, really fucking stupid game for little kids. They will sue you also.

As for faceit, people are just retarded and think you owe them something because they pay 30$, nothing else to say. They want all bypasses out there for all existing AC's for the exclusive price of 30$ a month it's a fucking joke lol. Bypasses for platforms like faceit are considered a luxury service and worth much much MUCH more. I know that there are people who pay 5-10 grand for those stuff and people want it for basically 360$ a year lol, gtfoNotLikeThis

Resolved

ex Trusted
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well ngl from my perspective apex is too new a game to judge its longevity and rust seems like a solid option.
Overwatch is a bad option based on users who would buy a cheat for it is very limited and hardly anyone would want to cheat in it, furthermore its not really alive on PC.
Rust has a solid and maintains its player base and has cheaters who would enjoy consistently cheating in it
Otherwise I dont know many options for other game cheats, maybe advancing to games with concurrent player bases like even Rainbow Six Siege ect would work out.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well ngl from my perspective apex is too new a game to judge its longevity and rust seems like a solid option.
Overwatch is a bad option based on users who would buy a cheat for it is very limited and hardly anyone would want to cheat in it, furthermore its not really alive on PC.
Rust has a solid and maintains its player base and has cheaters who would enjoy consistently cheating in it
Otherwise I dont know many options for other game cheats, maybe advancing to games with concurrent player bases like even Rainbow Six Siege ect would work out.
R6 siege is on the radar. Not the biggest game on the market but like rust it has a dedicated player base of hardcore players who will spend money on a regular basis.
As you said overwatch on pc is pretty dead.
Apex is new and hyped but who knows how long it will last.
Csgo is struggling a bit right now with the flood of cheat sites popping up left and right from publicly posted source codes just compiled and resold.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Aaron

Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Csgo is struggling a bit right now with the flood of cheat sites popping up left and right from publicly posted source codes just compiled and resold.
You talking shit on my Ayyware paste?

spoontheory

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Is there a reason you don't see legitimate DotA 2 cheats? DotA 2 is at least as big as Global. It even has a following with most of the same teams.

Scott C

Silver II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Which one do i select for Apex Legends

Resolved

ex Trusted
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
No option for Apex yet
Apex isnt a game with a strong player base and hasnt been out for long enough to be an option.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
No option for Apex yet
Apex isnt a game with a strong player base and hasnt been out for long enough to be an option.
It does have a "strong" playerbase, and I will likely build a cheat for it. But I am currently working on Rust as its established and has alot of people willing to pay money on a regular basis.
After that I will explore Apex if it hasn't died yet.

ConesWithObama

Silver II
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I would like rust but as seen from other providers it takes up so much time i dont think jimster would have to much time on his hands for other projects. Apex would be nice

skyrozz

Silver Elite Master
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i would love to get a rust cheat!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)