New User Testimonial

realjitter

Aug 6, 2017
I've had LC for about 2 weeks now, enough time for me to understand the features and how to use the cheat. I have been cheating for about 2.5 years in csgo with different cheats, and I have heard of LC from virus1x(ty bro for the great cheat recommendation :D). Ever since I've wanted it but never had the money. Now I have it and this is my review of LC (multi non-league):

AIMBOT: 10/10
This is what I have been looking for in a legit cheat. Plenty of customization lets you tune the cheat to you specifically. Looks very legit, I can cheat on my main without worrying about my aimbot doing weird things. Nothing else to say but GREAT !

VISUALS: 7.5/10
The visuals work as intended, and look pretty good. Only reason its not 10/10 is probably because im used to all the fancy visuals of the bigger p2c's. Nothing wrong with them I just wish there was certain things, but im sure they aren't there for good reasons. Has unique visuals I havent seen before so thats cool :D

MISC: 5/10
Not a lot of misc options, but DO NOT let that deter you. Most misc options on a lot of cheats are useless and probably dont help with security. But if you(like me) are used to big p2c's; dont expect a lot of the misc features big p2c's have.

SECURITY : 10/10
I trust using this cheat on my main, and going forward this will be the only cheat I use on my main. This cheat just has the vibe of feeling secure, from setting it up, to how it is ingame. Honestly security was the main appeal to me, and so far has shown it is worth it.

SETUP: 5/10 (read: actually 10/10 if you know what you are doing)
Only reason for the low score is because this cheat isn't a "plug-and-play" cheat if you will. Personally wasn't hard to setup for me, but if you haven't ever used a cheat before you will almost most likely need assistance in setting this up. Not as simple as most p2c's are just a client u run and boom: you are cheating. This is actually a good thing though, as it probably deters all the dumb little kids who know nothing about cheats.

OVERALL: 11/10
I really enjoy this cheat and going forward will use this as my main legit cheat. You can tell that the staff and coder take pride in their cheat, and its not just some paste like every big cheat. If you are coming from other cheats looking for a solid legit cheat, you landed in the right place. I would recommend this to all my friends who cheat and are looking for a good legit cheat.

Reactions: Joao Pacheco
Thanks for the review bro, hope u remain with this family for a long time...
Cheers... :)