new pc build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sus

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So for Christmas the other day i was given a $500 visa gift card by my dad and was told to use it to build my own PC. now i'm sure to some people on here $500 for a PC build might not seem like a lot but my current PC is a hp pavilion which doesn't even have a GPU...... let that sink in........
so i have been trying to find the latest and greatest parts for me to build the best PC for the money with the budget of $500. i am posting this to ask for your opinion on what parts i should use and which ones are bad or which maybe straight up not buy this list at all but here is what i have set for right now. i included just a screenshot of my amazon cart because i'm not sure how to c+p the link whilst saving the items in the cart. https://gyazo.com/22a3f5dda7bd5f6a83fd565e2a08238e
Now i'm still needing an OS. i found windows 7 for 20 bucks thanks to Ed from Tech Source on YouTube.
Any helpful feed back is greatly appreciated!!

Koon

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Looks good I have that CPU and maybe look to upgrade your PSU (power supply) because 400W isn't much but it will work.

Reactions: 1 user

sus

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
yeah i was hoping it would be enough because i'm already really close to the limit. i decided to order everything on amazon because i'm going to try out amazon prime free 30 days. 2 days free shipping :D
you said you have this cpu, what frames in csgo do you get using what gpu along side?

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So for Christmas the other day i was given a $500 visa gift card by my dad and was told to use it to build my own PC. now i'm sure to some people on here $500 for a PC build might not seem like a lot but my current PC is a hp pavilion which doesn't even have a GPU...... let that sink in........
so i have been trying to find the latest and greatest parts for me to build the best PC for the money with the budget of $500. i am posting this to ask for your opinion on what parts i should use and which ones are bad or which maybe straight up not buy this list at all but here is what i have set for right now. i included just a screenshot of my amazon cart because i'm not sure how to c+p the link whilst saving the items in the cart. https://gyazo.com/22a3f5dda7bd5f6a83fd565e2a08238e
Now i'm still needing an OS. i found windows 7 for 20 bucks thanks to Ed from Tech Source on YouTube.
https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/jnFfrH/entry-level-gaming-build is a good build, you can always pirate windows too though thats usually if you're extremely desperate lol

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I'm sure @Buzzsaw will help you picking budget PC. Let's just wait for his reply.

Regards, ToX

tomato

Best served with salad
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
i3 6100 (nuff for 1080p60)
gtx 1060
h110m mb
8gb ddr4

all i got for under 500, using it as solid lan build

for new parts thats the best u can go

keep psu if its a solid one 450w is enough
go watch benchmarks very solid for all 1080p games atm

otherwise might go for used parts, if you patient and lucky you can find very nice offers

kanske

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
yo where can i learn to pirate windows? i already ordered parts and im just waiting on the gpu and motherboard
Mydigitallife forum is what you seeking for.

$nowii

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
yo where can i learn to pirate windows? i already ordered parts and im just waiting on the gpu and motherboard
If you have a friend with the original windows cd take it install windows without wifi so they don't force you to put the code

Run2Die

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Not bad!

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I'll make you a build for $500 that will play whatever games you want.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Just send me a pm about it and I'll make the list for you

kanske

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Just like he said...

Read and learn.

That's what I did and I'm glad I took a few moments to check out that website.
I have been using that site for many years now, everything you need to pirate windows is there :)

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you need Windows I have links to iso, MS hosts them themselves these days. Keys are cheap on ebay just buy one.

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
Reaction score
Swag Level :
dude im so sorry i totally didnt see you reply to my post XD but you've got other people to help you with windows now so wixSanic

Status
Not open for further replies.