New MOBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperAim

LEM
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey guys,
Just wanted to let you know there is a new moba named "Paragon", made by epic games (Unreal tournament/developers of unreal engine used to power many modern games). It differs from League mostly in that it is 3D and "items" are cards that are RNG based (open up card packs and hope to get the cards you want). It is currently in early access, and you can get it for $20. I have been having a lot of fun playing it with friends, since I quit league about a year ago.

Anyways, if you want to check it out, here is the link to the site: https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Thing

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You play this shit? If so pm me for free code for free shit on that game got it with my new mobo.

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
WoW looks very bad tbh.

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey guys,
Just wanted to let you know there is a new moba named "Paragon", made by epic games (Unreal tournament/developers of unreal engine used to power many modern games). It differs from League mostly in that it is 3D and "items" are cards that are RNG based (open up card packs and hope to get the cards you want). It is currently in early access, and you can get it for $20. I have been having a lot of fun playing it with friends, since I quit league about a year ago.

Anyways, if you want to check it out, here is the link to the site: https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/
At first I was like is this an OW rip off then, ewwwww just ewwwww. I might try it if it starts getting popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.