Need demos of LC for promotional video

3n1gm4

Gold Nova II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 10, 2017
Hi,

I am looking to create a promotional video for LeagueCheats, and need your demos to do this. Your player names will be swapped out with "LeagueCheats".

Please send any highlights that you have and want in the video in an email with a download link to [email protected] or PM me here at forums!
In this email
, please specify the number of frags your highlight(s) contain (any other details such as gun used or 1vs x would be appreciated). Specifying which round the frags take place (and your nickname so I know who's POV to follow) would make life a lot easier.

You can use https://mega.nz/ to upload the demos and create the direct download link.

edit:
For those of you who read the posts below, there posts were made prior to me getting the "Promoter" badge as an official promoter. I am of course not a Faceit admin, but I couldn't resist trolling your paranoid asses. Now, if you want to be featured in the promo video (well, without your nickname actually) then go ahead and send in demos.

Preview of the on-going project (finished with intro and working on the frag part):

Last edited:
Hi,

I am looking to create a promotional video for LeagueCheats, and need your demos to do this. Your player names will be swapped out with "LeagueCheats".

Please send any highlights that you have and want in the video in an email with a download link to [email protected] or PM me here at forums!
In this email
, please specify the number of frags your highlight(s) contain (any other details such as gun used or 1vs x would be appreciated). Specifying which round the frags take place (and your nickname so I know who's POV to follow) would make life a lot easier.

You can use https://mega.nz/ to upload the demos and create the direct download link.

edit:
For those of you who read the posts below, there posts were made prior to me getting the "Promoter" badge as an official promoter. I am of course not a Faceit admin, but I couldn't resist trolling your paranoid asses. Now, if you want to be featured in the promo video (well, without your nickname actually) then go ahead and send in demos.

Its not paranoid, safety first... :) But good that ToX cleaned that up xD

Can i send a demo link and tell you what round and who?

Hi Enigma
I thought your preview looked awesome!
As a person who just bought Leaguecheats and waiting for activitation, it has been difficult to find proper demonstrations on how legit the cheat can work (what i was looking for in my case). I found a lot of videos but they have imo been over edited with too many effects. It is not to criticise but to be constructive.

Good luck with your project :)

Reactions: SCHLACHT