Need a good video maker.

Virus1x

Certifed OG
Jan 3, 2015
virus1xsolutions.com
I want someone to help me build frag videos for my configs and your videos will be here on LC. I'm accepting applications now. Perks will be you get lifetime to all my configs and 24 hours of pro lessons at no cost. This is a labor of love not a paid gig. Apply below or send me a pm. Please include frag movies etc to showcase your skills.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I want someone to help me build frag videos for my configs and your videos will be here on LC. I'm accepting applications now. Perks will be you get lifetime to all my configs and 24 hours of pro lessons at no cost. This is a labor of love not a paid gig. Apply below or send me a pm. Please include frag movies etc to showcase your skills.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

@Virus1x I use Adobe premier pro, source filmaker... not good as nikki but i can try

Well im not the best one with making fragmovies. But im in the middle of doing one right now when i playing with your insane cfg :) i working shift tho, so i just waiting for my week off now so i can play more and be able to add more clips to it :) editing in sony vegas, but as i said not so good, just think its fun when i having some extra time^^

you have these ones with your cfg :

i like different themes so the one i working on atm is one without cinematics, just some rock music and fast kills :cool:

EDIT: these 2 ones is only fast made without HLAE just from my latest matches.