Natoshaphix cheating?

Vader_FanBoy

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 12, 2017

It really seems like he's using an aimbot on the second kill at 1:40. I never really thought that Nato was a cheater but some of the kills in this video look really fishy. What do you guys think?

Yes, I've noticed it too before when he stopped YT mostly and started playing semi pro, didn't even watch this clip. He is 100% on the gear, very nice software tho

Well being honest I don't think he cheats, some people are just pretty good with reflexes and game awareness that, somehow, it makes us believe the only possible reason for this crazy shots being done it's surely because he is using cheats. This is truly how our mindset work sometimes, being a cheater can hurt our inner ego from time to time.

But still 100% possible that he is actually cheating, who knows.

1:40 looks suspicious for me even without slowing the video when somebody slow video he will see little skips on the head :(

I see nothing suspicious there even after full analyse
Really you don't think the 1:38 USP kill looks suspicious? I do agree that this isn't enough evidence to portray him as a cheater but that kill looks quite sus tbh.

Really you don't think the 1:38 USP kill looks suspicious? I do agree that this isn't enough evidence to portray him as a cheater but that kill looks quite sus tbh.
I really don't think so... It looks a little snappy, but I don't see anything super suspicious.

Pro gaming = play with cheats for money or dont play this game. From those clips, some are clear, some with aimbot. Default situation, hes not super blatant, so it is ok.

If you slow it down you can see that the second kill looks like an unnatural crosshair movement. I'm not saying it's an aimbot but it does look like a play which would be produced by an aimbot. It's almost as if he "overshoots" with the crosshair and then the aimbot kicks in to adjust his aim.

If you slow it down you can see that the second kill looks like an unnatural crosshair movement. I'm not saying it's an aimbot but it does look like a play which would be produced by an aimbot. It's almost as if he "overshoots" with the crosshair and then the aimbot kicks in to adjust his aim.
Ye I guess
But tbh i can understand if someone was to call him out but i definitly dont see cheats when I watch him