My thoughts after 1 month

kanske

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jun 12, 2016
Aimbot: 10/10
There isn't much to say really, so strong legit looking aimbot, it's like you are a Terminator on steroids when you have set everything up correctly to fit your playstyle.

Wh/Esp: 10/10
Haven't used it much but i really like the esp small box with a espkey to just toggle when you meet rage hackers.
It offers all the features you really need.

Triggerbot: 10/10

I don't use trigger but when testing it is so OP best i ever tested.

Configuration: 8/10
It has a lot of settings you can make but it is hard to setup if you are fairly new to cheating, everything on wiki is not so clear as it could be. You really need to be patience and give it time to learn the features its providing.

Support: 10/10

The support are amazing, but sometimes they forget that it is a total newbie they talk to.

Aimbot: 10/10
There isn't much to say really, so strong legit looking aimbot, it's like you are a Terminator on steroids when you have set everything up correctly to fit your playstyle.

Wh/Esp: 10/10
Haven't used it much but i really like the esp small box with a espkey to just toggle when you meet rage hackers.
It offers all the features you really need.

Triggerbot: 10/10

I don't use trigger but when testing it is so OP best i ever tested.

Configuration: 8/10
It has a lot of settings you can make but it is hard to setup if you are fairly new to cheating, everything on wiki is not so clear as it could be. You really need to be patience and give it time to learn the features its providing.

Support: 10/10

The support are amazing, but sometimes they forget that it is a total newbie they talk to.
TY For your review baby girl <3.