My testimonial of LC

Marco Jacobs

Sep 26, 2016
Sup!

The last few weeks i've been using LC in all of my games. Haven't been playing CS:GO for a while now and wanted to get back in. I must say i've always cheated in cs, since the 1.6 era (the good old days).

Let me break down each function one by one and give my opinion about it.

Building the cheat & Interface: 10/10
The way this cheat is build by your own is something that's really good. You have multiple options to choose on how to inject the cheat, how much sleep time and so on. A lot of configuration can be done building the cheat to minimise the detection rates for leagues (For example cevo). The interface ingame is also solid. Nothing fancy and everything is described clearly.

ESP: 10/10
I mainly use my ESP with visualesp on 3 so I can see my enemy's betters when they are visible on my screen. Sometimes I will use a full ESP when I need to make a clutch. Overall the ESP is really flawless and there's nothing i'm missing here. Some function in this ESP I haven't seen anywhere else and make this ESP very legit (For example the pixelESP). If you need a perfect ESP, this is the one!

Aimbot: 9/10
What can I say.. This aimbot has everything you want & need. It takes some time to configure and find your sweet spot (which is why I don't rate it 10/10) but luckily there is a very friendly community ready to help you! I'm currently using my mouse1 for spraydowns and mouse button 5 for flick headshots. This way I can decide my headshot % and keep my account more safe. If you need a aimbot which could rage or just to slightly help you aim you will love this one!

Extra: Not rating
The extra functions on this cheat I will not be using. I bought this hack not to rage or be a blatant cheater, so I won't be using a bunnyshop script for example.

Extra words:
I've bought this hack mainly for some assistance in the game. I don't try be a obvious hacker and try to get better myself. From time to time I will keep lowering the aim settings to higher legit ones. Overall this hack has been more than perfect to me, and to top it all it hasn't been detected for a long time now!

@Jimster480, you're the man!

Reactions: ToX
Thanks alot man! Great testimonial, I'm really glad you are enjoying my software :)

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint