My review of LeagueCheats after months of usage - WALL OF TEXT WARNING.

Dec 23, 2015
ADVANCED LEAGUECHEATS REVIEW - WARNING, THIS REVIEW CONTAINS COLORFUL LANGUAGE. IF YOU'RE WEAK, DON'T READ, OTHERWISE HAVE FUN. I'M A FILTHY FOREIGNER SO SHIELD YOUR EYES FOR MOMENTS OF MISERABLE ENGLISH.

Hello everybody.

As long as I'm not mistaken, I think I've been using LC for about 4-5 months, if not more, and boy oh boy, I have a lot of words I want put together for this review. This review is not paid for, it's as honest as it gets, even though the words "honest review" probably mean fuck all these days.

My cheating adventure began with a small internal cheat developed by Clockwork, and config there was piss easy, no way you could fuck it up, but the cheat iself was nowhere near LeagueCheats level of powerful. My first introduction to this cheat went probably the same way it did for you all - you had no fucking idea how to get it working properly using settings that would turn you into a legit-like playing god, provided you had some skill of your own. The sheer amount of options provided in the config file was just overwhelming.

Being the scrub I was at the time of my first introduction to the cheat, I couldn't really do the configuration by myself, so I've left ToX a message and before long I had received a reply from the man himself. He explained everything in a precise manner and I more or less got the hang of what function does what and told me there are some premade configs upon which I could build something to my liking.

Whenever I had a problem with the cheat (not because it was bugged or not working, simply due to my lack of knowledge) and I opened a support ticket it was usually answered within minutes, and they didn't really mind me being a lazy fuck who couldn't be bothered to sweep the forums for the answer, help was provided every single time I had an issue.

Having the cheat finally set up and working, I immediately began testing it in a matchmaking environment using Tox's legit settings that I modified a little bit to my liking, and boy oh boy, was my mind blown into tiny pieces.

== AIMBOT ==

Aimbot was so powerful I thought everybody could see my crosshair being dragged or my aimlocks being as blatant as flusha's, but to my surprise my teammates didn't see anything and were wetting their pants at how precisely my shots were landing on enemy heads, especially during non kevlar pistol rounds. I nearly came every single time I sent a USP-S bullet into a snackbar skull.

I don't know what else I can say about the aimbot, it's just THAT good. You should just try it yourself, you won't believe how easily a scrub can be turned into a headshot machine, even if you can't keep your aim at head level (you should practice, though, so overwatch doesn't get confused and lean towards a ban).

== PERFECT RECOIL CONTROL SYSTEM ==

I think it's appropriate that I mention the perfect recoil control system next. Are you a filthy scrub who can't even spray with the M4A1-S, one of the easiest spraying rifles?

Can't shoot in a straight line with the AK? Fear not, LeagueCheats got you covered. Not only it's a professional solution unlike these shitty copy/paste cheats where they just compensate for recoil and it looks like you're using some shitty AHK script, but you look totally legit with that. With LeagueCheats your mouse is dragged down like you're using your hand to do that so you look like a professional and boy, is it accurate. Your sprays will never be the same. It's fucking amazing.

== TRIGGERBOT ==

While the triggerbot is pretty fast and accurate, I think it's the worst part of the entire package. It's that child nobody likes but you have to love it anyway because otherwise it would feel sad and abandonned.

It works very well with sniper rifles, since they mostly (except for the scout) require a single accurate shot to kill your opponent, the story however doesn't really look so colorful when it comes to pistols.

I'm one of those people who can keep their crosshair on a model while the player is moving and this is where my pain with the pistol triggerbot begins. It will NOT repeatedly shoot the player model (not in my case, at least) while the crosshair is still on the model. I find myself having to constantly move my crosshair from and onto the model for the triggerbot to shoot and that is totally NOT legit.

This issue can be remedied by pairing the triggerbot and aimbot to the same button, then it's a force to be reckoned with. The 1 taps man, they talk about my juan deags all day long.

The triggerbot has 2 modes - one with a fov, so you will never shoot somebody by an accident and pray to your god that nobody else saw that and one is fovless. For league play you can chose a min. and a max. delay for your triggerbot and it will randomise your triggerbot speed using numbers within that bracket. There are also a shitton of bones you can chose from, should you feel the need to. I handle bones using the aimbot.

== ESP ==

I'm not really sure what I should say about the ESP. It does its job, and unless you've played with ESP for some time already, I advise against using it. You will get overwatch banned sooner or later if you never cheated before. It's better to not use ESP and learn proper movement for achieving that ultimate legit look.

If you're like me, you might have some issues differentiating player models from each other and sometimes having a slow reaction because of that. Fear not - while the cheat might not have chams (a feature which replaces the player mode with a single solid color), it has dlights - it's the most legit form of visual assistance and it will help you spot enemies within your field of view quickly. What does dlights do? It projects a glow around the player model using their team color, so now you will never mistake friendles for enemies.

If, however, you're hell bent on using ESP, you have a few choices to chose from:
  • X ESP - a simple function which adds an X on top of the enemy model.
  • Traditional ESP - you can display various information about the enemy such as their health, what weapon they carry or whether they have armor or not. This is the esp you're probably familiar with.
  • Box ESP - adds a box on the player model, also very popular. You can change the box size.
  • List ESP - no visual asistance through walls, just a simple list of enemies near you with appropriate callout names. Very legit, since it just lets you know there is somebody there, but doesn't exactly tell you where they are hiding in that place.
== BUNNYHOP ==

Uh, it works. It's good, fast, you don't even need to strafe. You can pick a random delay.

== TL;DR

Aimbot: 10/10
ESP: 10/10 - dlights make me legit and allow me to react fast. Very good.
Bunnyhop: 10/10 - it works, youcan select a random delay, not much else to be said. It does what it's meant to do.
Triggerbot: 7/10 - pistol triggerbot without aim is nyeh meh and very obvious, otherwise it's very fast and accurate.
RCS: 10/10 - makes my spray control look like it's done by a professional.
Support: 10/10 - they will help you with every issue you have and will respond in a very timely manner, usually within minutes.

Very nice review Slidd!! How much time did you spent writing this? I'm amazed man!! like I would never write an ''essay'' like this :D

ADVANCED LEAGUECHEATS REVIEW - WARNING, THIS REVIEW CONTAINS COLORFUL LANGUAGE. IF YOU'RE WEAK, DON'T READ, OTHERWISE HAVE FUN. I'M A FILTHY FOREIGNER SO SHIELD YOUR EYES FOR MOMENTS OF MISERABLE ENGLISH.

Hello everybody.

As long as I'm not mistaken, I think I've been using LC for about 4-5 months, if not more, and boy oh boy, I have a lot of words I want put together for this review. This review is not paid for, it's as honest as it gets, even though the words "honest review" probably mean fuck all these days.

My cheating adventure began with a small internal cheat developed by Clockwork, and config there was piss easy, no way you could fuck it up, but the cheat iself was nowhere near LeagueCheats level of powerful. My first introduction to this cheat went probably the same way it did for you all - you had no fucking idea how to get it working properly using settings that would turn you into a legit-like playing god, provided you had some skill of your own. The sheer amount of options provided in the config file was just overwhelming.

Being the scrub I was at the time of my first introduction to the cheat, I couldn't really do the configuration by myself, so I've left ToX a message and before long I had received a reply from the man himself. He explained everything in a precise manner and I more or less got the hang of what function does what and told me there are some premade configs upon which I could build something to my liking.

Whenever I had a problem with the cheat (not because it was bugged or not working, simply due to my lack of knowledge) and I opened a support ticket it was usually answered within minutes, and they didn't really mind me being a lazy fuck who couldn't be bothered to sweep the forums for the answer, help was provided every single time I had an issue.

Having the cheat finally set up and working, I immediately began testing it in a matchmaking environment using Tox's legit settings that I modified a little bit to my liking, and boy oh boy, was my mind blown into tiny pieces.

== AIMBOT ==

Aimbot was so powerful I thought everybody could see my crosshair being dragged or my aimlocks being as blatant as flusha's, but to my surprise my teammates didn't see anything and were wetting their pants at how precisely my shots were landing on enemy heads, especially during non kevlar pistol rounds. I nearly came every single time I sent a USP-S bullet into a snackbar skull.

I don't know what else I can say about the aimbot, it's just THAT good. You should just try it yourself, you won't believe how easily a scrub can be turned into a headshot machine, even if you can't keep your aim at head level (you should practice, though, so overwatch doesn't get confused and lean towards a ban).

== PERFECT RECOIL CONTROL SYSTEM ==

I think it's appropriate that I mention the perfect recoil control system next. Are you a filthy scrub who can't even spray with the M4A1-S, one of the easiest spraying rifles?

Can't shoot in a straight line with the AK? Fear not, LeagueCheats got you covered. Not only it's a professional solution unlike these shitty copy/paste cheats where they just compensate for recoil and it looks like you're using some shitty AHK script, but you look totally legit with that. With LeagueCheats your mouse is dragged down like you're using your hand to do that so you look like a professional and boy, is it accurate. Your sprays will never be the same. It's fucking amazing.

== TRIGGERBOT ==

While the triggerbot is pretty fast and accurate, I think it's the worst part of the entire package. It's that child nobody likes but you have to love it anyway because otherwise it would feel sad and abandonned.

It works very well with sniper rifles, since they mostly (except for the scout) require a single accurate shot to kill your opponent, the story however doesn't really look so colorful when it comes to pistols.

I'm one of those people who can keep their crosshair on a model while the player is moving and this is where my pain with the pistol triggerbot begins. It will NOT repeatedly shoot the player model (not in my case, at least) while the crosshair is still on the model. I find myself having to constantly move my crosshair from and onto the model for the triggerbot to shoot and that is totally NOT legit.

This issue can be remedied by pairing the triggerbot and aimbot to the same button, then it's a force to be reckoned with. The 1 taps man, they talk about my juan deags all day long.

The triggerbot has 2 modes - one with a fov, so you will never shoot somebody by an accident and pray to your god that nobody else saw that and one is fovless. For league play you can chose a min. and a max. delay for your triggerbot and it will randomise your triggerbot speed using numbers within that bracket. There are also a shitton of bones you can chose from, should you feel the need to. I handle bones using the aimbot.

== ESP ==

I'm not really sure what I should say about the ESP. It does its job, and unless you've played with ESP for some time already, I advise against using it. You will get overwatch banned sooner or later if you never cheated before. It's better to not use ESP and learn proper movement for achieving that ultimate legit look.

If you're like me, you might have some issues differentiating player models from each other and sometimes having a slow reaction because of that. Fear not - while the cheat might not have chams (a feature which replaces the player mode with a single solid color), it has dlights - it's the most legit form of visual assistance and it will help you spot enemies within your field of view quickly. What does dlights do? It projects a glow around the player model using their team color, so now you will never mistake friendles for enemies.

If, however, you're hell bent on using ESP, you have a few choices to chose from:
  • X ESP - a simple function which adds an X on top of the enemy model.
  • Traditional ESP - you can display various information about the enemy such as their health, what weapon they carry or whether they have armor or not. This is the esp you're probably familiar with.
  • Box ESP - adds a box on the player model, also very popular. You can change the box size.
  • List ESP - no visual asistance through walls, just a simple list of enemies near you with appropriate callout names. Very legit, since it just lets you know there is somebody there, but doesn't exactly tell you where they are hiding in that place.
== BUNNYHOP ==

Uh, it works. It's good, fast, you don't even need to strafe. You can pick a random delay.

== TL;DR

Aimbot: 10/10
ESP: 10/10 - dlights make me legit and allow me to react fast. Very good.
Bunnyhop: 10/10 - it works, youcan select a random delay, not much else to be said. It does what it's meant to do.
Triggerbot: 7/10 - pistol triggerbot without aim is nyeh meh and very obvious, otherwise it's very fast and accurate.
RCS: 10/10 - makes my spray control look like it's done by a professional.
Support: 10/10 - they will help you with every issue you have and will respond in a very timely manner, usually within minutes.
Nice Review, I approve of this!