My review Kuso 1 year

Kuso

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Apr 23, 2016
Well, I know I haven't used LC in a while but it was because i had to prepare for exams and I found a better game than csgo; It's called Overwatch Kappa. I also had internet driver problems and a failing CPU so hurray.

Aimbot: 10/10
Despite LC being my first ever csgo cheat I have seen videos of other cheats and their aimbots and LC's is far ahead. Even though LC's is hard to set up for beginners we have a generous community who have pre built configs which you can alter and mess around with. With the smooth aim, supersmooth and fov you can make a perfect aimbot for your needs. Sometimes if your smooth aim isnt high enough it can look a bit shady on your screen but replaying it, it looks legit as hell.

ESP: N/A
I never really played with it as I sucked with it and looked unlegit as hell. So, I can't say whether it's good or not. But it doesn't have anything fancy like skeleton or glow as they're heavily c+p'd. In my opinion if you want to use esp and still look legit use dlight at a low setting.

Recoil: 8.5/10
The recoil is very strong and I really like it and it is probably the best on the market. But, to make it perfect the RCS has had some issues and they've been fixed by Jimster the Lord. It is quite hard to set up yourself so if you're going to buy it find what resolution you're using and there will be a setting for it on the forum. The one thing to make it a 10/10 would be dynamic fov rcs so you can make those sexy spray transfers but I think Jimster is working/going to work on it.

Misc: 9/10
The bhop works well on MM for the phoon type plays, the only downside is you can't have it on spacebar, but I didnt really care the V key worked well enough. The flash reduction is godlike but can also be quite blatant so make sure to use it on low settings.

Security: 10/10
This is the best secured cheat on the market for the price, the only reason why people got detected on FaceIT was because of the new AC which was told to the LC community to use at your own risk and some people still survived. Unlike many cheats which cant even say that they dont get detected by VAC nevermind leagues. VAC has known about LC for a while now and still can't detect it so we can all say this is the best secured cheat on the market :). Never been vac banned while using this cheat for about a year.

Hope you enjoyed my review, should of done it sooner but oh well. Also, excuse the grammar trust me for some reason it's better irl...

Reactions: sebus1315
Ns review m8 and ns to hear that your first cheat was the best one Hail lc!
Edit : sry for rating i have to buy new phone......

Thx for your really nice review. You can also set your ab key to mouse 5 just set bh key to 6 :)

Nice review!

VAC has known about LC for a while now and still can't detect it so we can all say this is the best secured cheat on the market :).

How does VAC "knows"? Like, this is even a thing? If does knows how do you know that they know? LOL

Misc: 9/10
The bhop works well on MM for the phoon type plays, the only downside is you can't have it on spacebar
This will be fixed in 3,0 I believe, Thanks for the review though <3