My review after 3 months

Joao Pacheco

League Player
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Dec 10, 2016
Warning

This review had no influence or was paid to be made by any LC staff member! It's only composed by my own opinion and ONLY my opinion!

I will divide my review in 3 parts:
-Introduction
-Security
-quality of the product

Introduction

On a Wednesday I was peacefully browsing on chroome for a cheat that supported leagues! League cheats was the first result! I took a look at the testimonial area and everyone seemed pretty happy and secure with it! But there was one counter: everyone agreed that the cheat was hard to set up at the beginning! I decided why not , let's buy this and see on what it ends to! I quick notice that the cheat was hard to set up and because I was not use to such a complex cheat I quickly resign! After 1 month and half (I guess) I returned here decided to learn about the cheat and to study it! I found it harder again and since I'm such a lazy fucker I end up buying a config from Tox ! :D The config was very good but I taught "it's not like I want it to be, it needs some tweaks" . So I said "Fuck it, I'll read wiki over and over again to understand Thai shit". AFTER a couple of hours I fully understand and could tweak the major part of the cheat! :D (I was so pround of me). So stop being a lazy horse like me and read that crap and try to understand it by tweaking here and there and it worth it 100%

Security

I think that Jimster reputations and skill speak for themselves! If u want security u are in the write place! Everyone here play with high inventory value and they are not even a bit worried about getting banned.
Last detection was 800 days + ago and only 1/3 of the users were named because of some problems with themida!
If your problem is security don't hesitate BUY LC!

Quality of the Profuct

ESP
The esp is fully functional and works perfectly! U have a lot of options to tweak it and mess with it like armour info, health, listesp, wallhack..... And the best part is that u can bind everything on 1 key!
If u wanna get an advantage over your enemy position, is perfect ;)

Final evaluation: 10:10

Aimbot
After returning 3 months ago to LC I couldn't believe how smooth and humanize this aimbot is! I use to play with this 15$ aimbot crap cheats and when I saw this I taught to myself "OH Lord, tank you for pointing me this website" :D
U can customise everything, and I say everything it's really everytthing. I'm not gonna lie to u, in the beginning is hard to set up as fuck but if u read the wiki and spend some time understanding the cheat and I guarantee u u will not regret! Jim did really an excellent work!

Final evaluation: 9/10 because of it's a little bit hard to setup at the beginning

Triggerbot

The triggerbot is almost so good as the aimbot! Why "almost?! Because , I speak for my personal experience as I said, it doesn't fully work sometimes! The custumization is once again incredible! It's fully accurate and functional. Besides that small problem (which maybe a problem from my own pc) Iran perfect! I can't fully describe it because it would be almost inplossoble! U need to try and see for yourself! Once again, congrats jimster for the amazing work! :)

Final evaluation: 10/10 because even with that problem it's perfect, and it can be a problem from my own computer

Extras

The possibility of silent load your cheat, customize where you want your menu on the screen are some features that are very useful and that should also deserve some attention! For me personally, being able to silently load my cheat and to keep it always injected until I kill the process before starting the game ( with persists=2) are fundamental, special from someone who go to LANS and can't have a pop image saying "press ok and start CS GO " or having a crap menu saying a*mw*re with rifles and pistol fov :D

Final evaluation : 10:10

Conclusion
Do I need to say one more word?? It's the best u have in the market! And for such a low price u wont get better! Here is a special thanks for all LC staff members and specially for Jimster for the amazing work he has been developing here for the last decade!
What can I say?! It's amazing!

Sorry for my English but I hope u can understand!

DONT HESITATE BUY LEAGUE CHEATS!

Last edited:
Im happy to hear that you was able to do whole setting all by yourself gz m8 and ns review btw you made a lot of spelling mistakes m8

Good read. I am glad you enjoyed LC. Maybe it's good that triggerbot has errors, so it will make the scenario realistic. Even pros miss :p

Reactions: Joao Pacheco
Im happy to hear that you was able to do whole setting all by yourself gz m8 and ns review btw you made a lot of spelling mistakes m8
I know bro I know :D ! And written it on my mobile so it's even harder! :(
Good read. I am glad you enjoyed LC. Maybe it's good that triggerbot has errors, so it will make the scenario realistic. Even pros miss :p
Ahahah nice POV! :D

Reactions: Kin
Thanks for the nice review mate :p
Ahahah thanks a lot bro,I am delaying this reviewing for like 3 weeks! I felt obligated to do this, because when people wanna know something about a product they will automatically read the opinion of people that already tried ou have experience with the product, in this case LC! :)

good, goooood my firend, use a full power of a darkside.
PS: nice review bro.

good, goooood my firend, use a full power of a darkside.
PS: nice review bro.

Unfortunately I can't use the full power because of certain organisations :( that ban me! But if could... Would be 5 fov for all weapons! Juan Deag with 100 degree pushes :D

Review sucks, needs more paid testimonials.
Serious note, thanks for the review.