My honest review!

Carmelo

Silver Elite Master
Jul 27, 2016
I want to give my honest opinion about this hack!
With the right configuration you're safe on Faceit and Matchmaking

I actually bought a configuration from Virus1x cause I kinda found it hard creating my own config. The config was good and I got what I wanted at that time, A steady aim with triggerkey for awp and deagle/pistols.
I played around 200 matches on Faceit and was never banned there. Too bad I got overwatch ban on MM when I wasnt playing careful enough with the triggerkey and it got me banned, (The aimbot you could not see any sign of cheating)

After I got overwatchbanned I decided to take my cheating to a next level. I contacted ToX and wanted him to create me a config that was more legit and LAN ready. We talked on teamspeak about what I wanted and he created the config for me. Sorry for being a pain in the ass :D I had so many stupid questions :D
I've had it for almost a week now and so far I am liking it! I feel like it fits my playstyle. Everything is used with Mouse1 and im liking it alot! If you dont mind spending extra cash for ToX's config it might be worth it!
I'm not saying Virus1x config is bad, I was just too stupid to not hold back my raging when losing, which lead to an overwatch ban. Therefore I wanted to try ToX's config out.

Results of Leaguecheat:
All in all the aimbot is really good. As I said with the right configuration you can't tell you're cheating.
I have no opinion on the wallhack since I dont ever use it. I rely on my game knowledge which doesnt always pay off :(

The price for the cheat:
I feel like there's nothing to talk about. You get a cheat with a good security. It's really worth it IMO.

Thanks LeagueCheats for being there! :)

Please dont hate my my text formats! I never talk on forums! :D

Last edited:
I want to give my honest opinion about this hack!
With the right configuration you're safe on Faceit and Matchmaking

I actually bought a configuration from Virus1x cause I kinda found it hard creating my own config. The config was good and I got what I wanted at that time, A steady aim with triggerkey for awp and deagle/pistols.
I played around 200 matches on Faceit and was never banned there. Too bad I got overwatch ban on MM when I wasnt playing careful enough with the triggerkey and it got me banned, (The aimbot you could not see any sign of cheating)

After I got overwatchbanned I decided to take my cheating to a next level. I contacted ToX and wanted him to create me a config that was more legit and LAN ready. We talked on teamspeak about what I wanted and he created the config for me. Sorry for being a pain in the ass :D I had so many stupid questions :D
I've had it for almost a week now and so far I am liking it! I feel like it fits my playstyle. Everything is used with Mouse1 and im liking it alot! If you dont mind spending extra cash for ToX's config it might be worth it!
I'm not saying Virus1x config is bad, I was just too stupid to not hold back my raging when losing, which lead to an overwatch ban. Therefore I wanted to try ToX's config out.

Results of Leaguecheat:
All in all the aimbot is really good. As I said with the right configuration you can't tell you're cheating.
I have no opinion on the wallhack since I dont ever use it. I rely on my game knowledge which doesnt always pay off :(

The price for the cheat:
I feel like there's nothing to talk about. You get a cheat with a good security. It's really worth it IMO.

Thanks LeagueCheats for being there! :)

Please dont hate my my text formats! I never talk on forums! :D
Nice review! :)

Sent from my BLU ENERGY X PLUS using Tapatalk

Very good review to read i hope that you stay here with us for longer :p