My first month review

randomrambo

Silver I
Aug 23, 2017
Aimbot: 10/10
Honestly, this is one of the best aimbots you're ever going to use on the market today. I've used plenty of p2c public and private cheats, and can easily say this one of the best I've used without doubt! As you can see in this video that was made by one of the LC staff, Just look how legit that looks with the right settings! Amazing for leagues and LANS!

There are plenty of settings that you can can change/adjust for your own skill level and play style. I personally use aimbot on mouse 5, mainly because I like to not always use aimbot for certain situations such as long range and so on. But if you're looking for the best aimbot that is publicly available and want the customisation to make it perfect? This is it!

Esp: 8/10
Personally, I don't use any kind of ESP. Mainly because I don't think I play legit enough with visuals. But I can see how this is very helpful to people who prefer to use ESP for advantage. I did try them once just too see how they look and perform and I can say they're really nice and not overboard like alot of cheats have.
Reason I rate this fairly high to say I don't use it is because, Jimster offers private cheats which can have Sonar/Sound ESP included into the build you if so wish. Which is something I will be getting down the line, I personally love Sound ESP and gives me an advantage over others without looking like I wallhack/cheat.

Triggerbot:
9/10
I don't really use Triggerbot as I very rarely find myself using an AWP. But from the settings I see in the config and testing for a short while I can say they have all the settings you need to make the Triggerbot very legit but also powerful at the same time. Alot of customisation to match your skill level and style. I can tell you, if you like to use Triggerbot, you will like this trigger with all the settings available to change.

Setting up and Community/Staff: 10/10
I found myself reading alot of threads and guides on the forums before purchasing and saw a few people having issues setting the hack up and what certain lines/features were and how to use them. But every person I saw asking questions were getting really helpful replies from staff members and the community. I personally found myself easily setting/injecting the hack. I can see how some people can get confused with the config but honestly if you read the available guides on the forums and the Wiki, you will easily know what to do as the they're very well explained while not being too much information to confuse you. But, if you have issues and you can't find yourself fixing it through reading the Wiki, the community and staff will help you out if you make a thread/ticket.

Security: 10/10
Well I've only been here for roughly a month, give or take. I have not personally been banned or overwatched. And just from seeing the track record of LC you can see yourself this is easily the best secured cheat on the market. Jimster also offers private cheats if you want to be even more secure. Jimster really knows what he is doing and I have full trust in his capability in keeping this undetected for as long as he can.
I even used this on my main account with 400+GBP inventory. Just look at Tox's inventory... says it all.
This can also be used on LANS with the silent loader and the amazing tips/guides from the amazing helper
FD^GoD

Overall: 10/10
This has to be the most legit cheat I've used that is publicly available to date. I use this too look legit as possible while also being powerful as I can be. If you don't overdo the settings and keep the fov and smooth within reasonable values for your play style and skill level without aimbot, you will be perfecto.
I'm towards a fairly decent level of CSGO manually (FPL-C) and been to my fair amount of lans throughout my time with Counter-Strike, since 1.6. I can say I am going to stick with LC but eventually get myself a private from Jimster for more anti-cheat bypasses. I am hoping to have the confidence and ability to get myself to use this at more bigger LANS down the line, which is the main reason I personally want my own coded cheat to also be used on leagues such as Face-it Client and ESL etc. But from what I've seen alot of people have used LC at LANS and never got caught or called out, which is just amazing!

Thanks for the amazing cheat!

Last edited:
Reactions: Edwin and Sui7
Nice review dude and good luck in the future! Please make a thread and tell us if you going to any lans, like to read those storys:D

Reactions: randomrambo